Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi everyone! This is my first finished custom, Yukina Hashimoto, an anime style, ninja girl. Previously a GB Cleo. Her face was recently repainted by ArdorWorks on etsy, but the shoes, clothing, hair, and miniature tanto(sword) were all done by myself in the spring. She is based on an OC I created for a One Piece fanfic I wrote way back in middle school. Please let me know what you think. :) 

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ohhh, good job on the clothes and accessories!  I like the little pocket on her leg.  How did you make the tanto?

C

Awesome job, I love the clothing you made for her, especially her knee high socks :)

Thank you! I made the tanto by carving the blade and handle from a piece of wood and the guard is a round bead. :D

Carla said:

Ohhh, good job on the clothes and accessories!  I like the little pocket on her leg.  How did you make the tanto?

C

Thank you! I'm really happy with how she came together. I had made the outfit a long time ago and have been waiting for the right cleo and repaint artist to come along so she could be completed. The artist really captured what I wanted for her face, I'm going to definitely be commissioning from her again. This character was one of my favorites to write about back in the day, it's really cool to actually see the character I had described on paper in doll form. ^_^ 

Abbinormal said:

Awesome job, I love the clothing you made for her, especially her knee high socks :)

Great out on the outfit. =D She's cute. =)

I agree, there is something about seeing your characters created in 3D thats awesome. :)

Kelsey said:

Thank you! I'm really happy with how she came together. I had made the outfit a long time ago and have been waiting for the right cleo and repaint artist to come along so she could be completed. The artist really captured what I wanted for her face, I'm going to definitely be commissioning from her again. This character was one of my favorites to write about back in the day, it's really cool to actually see the character I had described on paper in doll form. ^_^ 

Abbinormal said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service