Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

OCs based on shows:

Special OCs for my sister:

Name: Shellen

Monster parent: Donitello (mutant turtle) and April (human/kraang mutant)

Killer style: Mom brings me lots of clothes, but I mostly just wear the  short and tight stuff. It's stealthy.

Favorite activity: I love stomping out kraang and the foot.

Favorite school subject: I don't really go to school, because I scare everyone, from normies to monsters. But Dad teaches me a lot, I love math, history, reading, and science.

Least favorite school subject: Writing. It's so hard to write with only three fingers.

Biggest pet peeve: When someone mistakes me for a bad guy.

Freaky flaw: I have to put a lot of work into tailoring the dresses Mom brings to make them accommodate my shell. I also scare everyone when something go's by my head and I stick my head in my shell because they think that my head got cut off and that I'm dead.

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite food: Pizza, duh.

Bff's: I don't really have any friends my age. But I have seen Jane Boolittle a few times.

Name: Eris

Monster parent: Discord

Killer style: I love, love, love miss matched stuff that still looks fierce.

Favorite activity: I love pulling magical yet harmless pranks.

Favorite school subject: Science.

Least favorite school subject: Uhg, reading, math, history, writing, basically everything except science.

Biggest pet peeve: When I'm asked about who sewed me together. Do you see any stitches on me? No, I'm just made up of different animals.

Freaky flaw: Flaws? No, I look awesome and gorgeous at the same time.

Favorite color: Yellow.

Favorite food: Golden apples, please, I want real ones imported from Ever after high, not food colored ones.

BFF's: Betty Cup, Rose Cup, and Goldie Cup.

Name: Betty Cup

Monster parent: A earth pony centaur.

Killer style: A little bit geeky chic with a few horse shoes here and there to show off my scaritage.

Favorite activity: Reading.

Favorite school subject: I love everything, but if I were to choose one then it would be history.

Least favorite school subject: See above. I love every subject.

Biggest pet peeve: When I'm treated like a horse. I'm very Intelligent.

Freaky flaw: I'm a big klutz.

Favorite food: Apple's and carrots. But please make sure that there isn't a single black spot, I'm very picky and clean.

Favorite color: Purple.

BFF's: Rose Cup, Goldie Cup, and Eris

Name: Rose Cup

Monster parent: A earth pony centaur, although I take after my grandmother who was a unicorn centaur.

Killer style: Fabulous designer clothes, nothing less. Okay, maybe a few horse shoes here and there just for some bling, scaritage, and just in case one of the ones that's actually on my hooves brake.

Favorite activity: Designing clothes.

Favorite school subject: Home ick.

Least favorite school subject: Physical deaducation, it's just so messy, with its dirt and sweat, and I can't wear my high heels or keep my make-up from running.

Biggest pet peeve: When I'm called dirty just because I'm a unicorn centaur.

Freaky flaw: I have no physical flaws, but when I talk I can easily get carried away thinking about beauty.

Favorite food: Low fat carrot cake and apple pie.

Favorite color: Pink.

BFF's: Betty Cup, Goldie Cup, and Eris.

Name: Goldie Cup

Monster parent: An earth pony centaur, although I take after my grandfather who was a pegasus centaur.

Killer style: Just give me my t-shirt and shorts and I'll be ready for anything.

Favorite activity: Anything sports related.

Favorite school subject: Physical deaducation.

Least favorite school subject: History, it's so boring!

Biggest pet peeve: When I'm insulted, because I fight back and get detention.

Freaky flaw: I never really took note of anything like that, I guess my "flaws" aren't that important.

Favorite food: Just give me an apple and I'll be good.

Favorite color: Blue

BFF's: Betty Cup, Rose Cup, and Eris.

OCs by me:

Name: Venomary

Monster parent: A venomari serpentine

Killer style: My clothes have became extremely messed up from living in a pond of acid, but the length is quite comfy.

Favorite activity: Swimming and and creating illusions.

Favorite school subject: Science.

Least favorite school subject: Reading because it's so boring that I fall to sleep, drool, then I find myself saving up for a new book.

Biggest pet peeve: When I'm told to get new clothes, after constantly talking about my situation with my clothes.

Freaky flaw: My acidic spit, it gets me in trouble a lot.

Favorite food: Anything spicy or sour.

Favorite color: Green.

Bff's: (yet to be made) (yet to be made) (yet to be made) (yet to be made) (yet to be made)

More to come...

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

>>Raph/Venus de Milo (a girl one who's only been in one series).

You want your OCs parents to be brother and sister? 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, I just figured out Shellen's parents a few hours ago anyway. Leo and Karai would in a since be adoptive brother and sister (but they're enemies and the chrush is one sided (Leo's side)), then probably almost no one would get Raph X Venus. But now that you've pointed it out, yeah, that would be even weirder.

Draconia St George said:

>>Raph/Venus de Milo (a girl one who's only been in one series).

You want your OCs parents to be brother and sister? 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service