Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Need to sell the rest of these dolls ASAP. PM me an offer! 

FRANKIE STEIN BED SOLD

DANCE CLASS HOWLEEN, ROLLERMAZE OPERETTA SOLD, ROLLERMAZE ABBEY SOLD & DANCE CLASS ROBECCA 

CLAWDIA & SCHOOLS OUT CLAWDEEN 

GLOOM BEACH CLEO, SWEET 1600 FRANKIE, MUSIC FESTIVAL VENUS & TWYLA 

HOME ICK HEATH & ABBEY  SOLD

DIE-NER PLAY SET 

LOCKERS 2 left SOLD

THANKS FOR LOOKING! 

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bump. :)

Trying to pm you but i think you block messages. Interested in skull shore and clawdeen shool out.
Interested . In the limb lot and maybe frankies bed. Pleas let me know if theyre avaible.
Does Frankie's bed come with all accessories ?

Everything that is included is on the picture. It's been years so I can't remember everything that came with the bed, but I'm sure it's missing some of the small accessories, just not sure what. 

gothikkrainbow13 said:

Does Frankie's bed come with all accessories ?

Hey guys, just a reminder that if you asked for dolls but haven't paid, please hurry. Lots of people asking about certain lots and I'm unsure whether or not they have actually been sold or if you were just inquiring. So, please send me an IM if you said you wanted dolls but have either changed your mind or simply forgotten to pay. Thanks everyone!

If Clawdeen + playset & abbey + playset is still available i'll be interested. 

Both are still available! Sent FR

Still have some stuff left! Make me a reasonable offer. Really need to sell the rest of this stuff. Thanks!

Need to get rid of the rest of these dolls. Very close to having what my son needs for drama camp this summer. PM me an offer! 

How much for every thing left Steph?
interested in clawfia. and clawdeen. but don't see the price#

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service