Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

UPDATE::!! MORE PICS MUST SEE!!!! new dead tired draculaura doll and bed?

i was looking for some on yahoo and i found this i'm not sure if this is real or not does anybody know if this is real?

Views: 3737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd prefer having this set than the coffin bed itself :)

From the leak list this would most likely fall under BBV01 Fall Classic Accessory Assortment?

It looks like photoshop, the draculaura picture doesn't match the quality on the rest of the box. I also took the photo into photoshop and it looks like the pet is some sort of crow, not Count Fabulous.

those are her slippers

One more reason I think this set is real. As I mentioned when the 13w Oasis Cleo from Ebay was posted days ago the seller was selling single monster high dolls including this DT Lala w/out her slippers, TRU scooter Ghoulia full outfit and boots w/ no backpack, and RM Operetta. This DT Lala's Slippers are displayed on cardboard rather than her feet! So the seller from Ebay had to have stolen the DT lala's from the assembly for this set!

So here's the listing for the DT Lalas from the person selling the single Oasis Cleo Dolls from out of China: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mattel-Monster-High-Doll-12-Loose-DH222...

She came without her shoes.

I'm on the "it's real" team, but I think that listing is for Spectra's bed and Lagoona's bathroom.

Rochelle Goyle said:

From the leak list this would most likely fall under BBV01 Fall Classic Accessory Assortment?

That is correct BBV01 is Spectra's bed (Y7714) and Lagoona's bathroom (Y7715). Drac's Bed is BDC40 which is a store exclusive. I'm guessing Kolh's. It seems like it is only Drac and not an assortment, so no Frankie Bed :(

abbclawgoona said:   

I'm on the "it's real" team, but I think that listing is for Spectra's bed and Lagoona's bathroom.

yet...  ;)

Brian Sheppard said:

It seems like it is only Drac and not an assortment, so no Frankie Bed :(

abbclawgoona said:   

It is curious that her slippers are pink on the back illustrations, but black in the box (you can see them next to Lala).

Yes, the original DT Drac had pink ones (w/ black wings) and these solid black ones are the same slippers that came with the Drac TRU bathroom/doll set.  When a MH doll is repeated, there are slight variations to the 2nd release.  The same is done w/ Barbies as well.  It is done to tell the difference from the original release and helps to appease true collectors.  The pigtails on this one are also a little different as a second set of elastic bands are added and I believe the hair is longer.  There may also be a slight variation with her face-up.  Some examples of re-release differences are SS Ghoulia's single vs. 5-pk doll (dark green shades vs light green, hair quite different), Wave 1 Frankie vs. re-release (no netting at hem of skirt vs netting, earrings and hair slightly diff), Wave 1 Drac vs. re-release (bangs, face-up differences), etc.  Curious what Wave 1 Clawdeen's slight differences will be in her re-release.

Renka 1/2 said:

It is curious that her slippers are pink on the back illustrations, but black in the box (you can see them next to Lala).

Thank you for the clarification ;-)

Hm... the curtain looks like it's missing from the bed.

I'd be happy to get this if it's real since I gave my little sister my other coffin bed.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service