Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Since I had a decent response to my post about this let's make it official. Every Sunday OR as I find sales I will post them below and you can do the same! Here are some simple "rules":

1.) I invite non US collectors to post here! Let us know of your local sales.

2.) Found a sale not listed? Post it as a reply. Please try to include the sale dates and any other pertinent information.

3.) This is NOT a place to advertise your own Monster High dolls and items for sale.

Happy savings fellow fans!

Ashley

(P.S. can we get this stickied?)

Views: 4607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kmart.com has Catty Noir for $12.99, for those of you who have been waiting for a drastic enough price drop to warrant getting her.  It's an online-only price, but you can buy her there and go pick her up in-store if your location has her in stock. <3

Same way at mine. I just picked up Ghoul Spirit Frankie for only $5.09. She is sooo pretty! :)

adora said:

Ghoul spirit at my target rings up for only 5 dollars a doll

There's a sale online at Walmart right now, buy 2 dolls for $20, so $10 each for GNO Spectra, GNO Lagoona, 13 Wishes Twyla, Lagoona, and more.

Has anyone seen any Playsets or the CAM Labs on Clearance anywhere?

I saw the color me creepy design lab at target online for something like 23.94.

Werecat Strut said:

Has anyone seen any Playsets or the CAM Labs on Clearance anywhere?

My target has the 13 wishes party lounge with spectra on clearance for 11.98
This evening I found "13 Wishes Oasis at Targets for $8.98 clearance.

Target has Catty Noir on clearance for $7.48

Well I called my Target and their Catty is still $25, but I found it online for $15 so that's not too bad. They said that the 13 Wishes Lounge is $11.98 but they aren't sure if it's in stock. Guess I'll just stop in on my way home and check. I want to look for Slo Mo anyway =X

I just redid my doll shelves and one of them is looking kind of bare in the back so I thought I would try to hunt down some cheap playsets to fill in the space. If nothing else Amazon has a lot of good deals on the Vanities.

What Targets are you guys shopping at? I'm just outside of Chicago and nothing was on sale at mine last night :(

I live in Maryland .

Monster_High_Mom said:

What Targets are you guys shopping at? I'm just outside of Chicago and nothing was on sale at mine last night :(

Oh....thanks. That probably explains it.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service