Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Batch of School stuff i found at walmart today.  Two different pencil cases at 3.97 each, the folders were 97 cents there was 3 different ones , A ruler,  2 Different Journals, also for 3.97.

This one is actually a huge eraser for only 88cents!  I've heard there is a hard pencil case but i didnt see it.

They didnt have any backpacks, but i did see a Backpack with Lunch kit at Target for 20dl.  I didnt take a pic, but it is different from the one sold at TRU.

I only went there to pick up the 50cent crayola and 1dl marker for my son.  -.-

Tags: high, monster, school, supplies

Views: 2712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

target also has book covers

I saw notebooks, folders and journals at Wal-Mart. You beat me to posting about it. lol

same here.. They were stocking the school supplies when i went too

Lillian Gracey said:

I saw notebooks, folders and journals at Wal-Mart. You beat me to posting about it. lol

Close up of the pencil cases

Awesome. May have to check tomorrow for some of these things. I really love the giant Skullette eraser and for only 88cents, that's amazing!

Lunch bag with ID kit(found at TRU)

love it, i got the book bag for my daughter but couldn't  find the lunch-bag

Lily Raccoon said:

Lunch bag with ID kit(found at TRU)

I went to Walmart today and found this topic very helpful in finding the Monster High school supplies! I think the were out of the giant erasers, but I found everything else that I wanted. Everything was in the seasonal school supply section up front except they had more pencil bags in the regular school supplies area. Thanks!

Here's a picture of what I got (4 folders, two pencil bags and 1 journal):

This is what I got at my Walmart. Saw a lot more, but am trying to save what little money I have at the moment, for actual dolls.

Got 2 of the GIANT erasers (which I LOVE) and the elusive METAL pencil case.  The erasers where found in a bin in the little makeshift bins they have set up.  They were all mixed in with other giant erasers.  I almost past them by.  I just took my time scanning the bins, then I saw a jumbo Darth Maul and Mario, so I dug around and found 2 laying at the bottom.  I put the last one they had there RIGHT ON TOP, so anyone else who was looking could see it quickly and easily.  I found the metal tin directly on the shelf underneath the other pencil bags, which they had hanging.  However the shelves were co close to the bottoms of the hanging bags, it kinda covered them up.  So you MAY have to dig under the bag ones to find the metal ones.  Hope everyone finds what their looking for.  Now I just need to find me a Venus and Robecca. LOL =)

I want that tin!

Monster High Collector said:

This is what I got at my Walmart. Saw a lot more, but am trying to save what little money I have at the moment, for actual dolls.

Got 2 of the GIANT erasers (which I LOVE) and the elusive METAL pencil case.  The erasers where found in a bin in the little makeshift bins they have set up.  They were all mixed in with other giant erasers.  I almost past them by.  I just took my time scanning the bins, then I saw a jumbo Darth Maul and Mario, so I dug around and found 2 laying at the bottom.  I put the last one they had there RIGHT ON TOP, so anyone else who was looking could see it quickly and easily.  I found the metal tin directly on the shelf underneath the other pencil bags, which they had hanging.  However the shelves were co close to the bottoms of the hanging bags, it kinda covered them up.  So you MAY have to dig under the bag ones to find the metal ones.  Hope everyone finds what their looking for.  Now I just need to find me a Venus and Robecca. LOL =)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service