Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

JUST FOUND THIS ON EBAY UK, ITS ACTUALLY KINDA CUTE LOL. MIAO MIAO DOLL, EVEN RIPPING OFF THE MH SKULLETTE!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-High-doll-type-devil-girl-/160846...

Views: 1294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

apparentley not,i emailed the seller ,they have two listed, theyve come from china?? lol, 

Nira Bominable said:

Is this a custom?

I noticed this as soon as they listed it!
Pretty weird looking, but not the worst knock off.
I wonder where they it it from..?
I'd only buy it if it was like, less then £5, haha!

weird.... there's gotta be some copyright issue on the skullette and even the background o_O I'm curious to know if they have other characters?  

weird wolf said:

apparentley not,i emailed the seller ,they have two listed, theyve come from china?? lol, 

Nira Bominable said:

Is this a custom?

yeah thts exactally what i thought , they are identical!and i really wanna see more lol, imay actually buy it!

Nira Bominable said:

weird.... there's gotta be some copyright issue on the skullette and even the background o_O I'm curious to know if they have other characters?  

weird wolf said:

Nira Bominable said:

Is this a custom?

Haha if you buy it you must put pictures of her! I tried looking everywhere on the internet and I can't find anything about them. 

weird wolf said:

yeah thts exactally what i thought , they are identical!and i really wanna see more lol, imay actually buy it!

Nira Bominable said:

weird wolf said:

Nira Bominable said:

Is this a custom?

Wow, they've even got the same style font on the box art. She's kinda cute though, no doubt.

they have one listed for bidding half the [rice of buy it now so imgna try for tht one

Nira Bominable said:

Haha if you buy it you must put pictures of her! I tried looking everywhere on the internet and I can't find anything about them. 

weird wolf said:

Nira Bominable said:

weird wolf said:

Nira Bominable said:

Is this a custom?

It's a goat... I guess goats are scary now...? XD I mean, I see the whole Satan connection there, but I doubt kids would see that... lol subliminal message?

FrejaSashe said:

I'm trying to figure out what the heck her pet is. O_o

What's with the goat? Maybe she's supposed to be a chupacabra?

~Bride

Found some more pics!

A Venus haired doll and uhm, Dracualura?

And another 'Miao Miao' devil/satanic cult doll

Just googled 'monter high wholesale', and the first result led to some pretty disturbing knock offs XD
She looks possessed in the close up pic of her.

The backside of the box.... so odd....

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service