Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

IS THIS TRUTH OR FAKE?

At this year's New York Toy Fair 2020 edition, Mattel revealed that Monster High is coming back in a line titled "Skullector Dolls 2020", featuring not just one but two dolls! No info about the dolls except silhouettes have been revealed thus far. The image is taken from a Monster High fan page out of Mexico! Check it out below and expect these to arrive this summer sometime in June!

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suspect, if it is true, it will be Frankie #2 and Clawdeen (I see ear tips) #1.

Here's all the information we have at the moment:

Monster High Collector doll 1
UPC: 887961875294
Release Date: 30 June 2020
Model Number: GNP21
Expected retail price: $74.99

Monster High Collector doll 2
UPC: 887961875300
Release Date: 1 August 2020
Model Number: GNP22
Expected retail price: $59.99

These were rumours, those figures are Frankie and Cleo Ghouls Rule.

I suspected the Frankie in the second was, but the first confused me. It does have Cleo's dress shape, but not hair. If you look closely you can see ear tips and it looks, to me at least, that the hair is in a ponytail.

there are these leaks going around of two dolls using Monster High sculpts but they are themed to slasher film characters(one is Pennywise, I cant remember what the other is) Personally Im not a fan of slasher characters/films, ever since Micheal Myers severely traumatized me when I watched the original Halloween film in the 80s. I dont mind classic movie monsters and the goth/old school macabre aesthetic but I draw the line at slashers. Just not my cup of tea.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service