Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A bona fide pop culture phenomenon and a massive global franchise in over 60 countries Monster High is ranked as the third biggest fashion doll brand a $1 billion franchise annually and a top 5 global property for girls! Monster High empowers girls to express their individuality and form friendships that last beyond a lifetime.

Now entering its 6th year in the market, in 2016 the brand will embark on an exciting new chapter to maintain its relevance to the ever changing consumer. As an exciting disruptive everygreen brand Monster High will continue to represent via the monster metaphor what it means to be different, unique and empowering girls to be themselves as Mattel leads the way in creating, maintaining and driving strong girl empowerment brands.

The key elements that make the brand disruptive will remain but now infused with more play in the product whilst adding renewed focus on the core characters and stories as well as marketing what the brand stands for. The brand will have a fresh new look with new contemporary colours and graphics whilst still incorporating the iconic signatures that make the brand unique and relatable to the core audience of 6-10 year olds. The fresh new feel will also incorporate new photo real brand imagery creating the emotional connection with the core audience whilst maintaining the brands humour and relatability and sense of community. The brand will also launch an exciting new multiyear brand campaign and new consumer rallying cry “How Do You Boo” encouraging consumers to embrace what makes them unique and share how they Boo. Working with celebrities and brands spokespeople the campaign will communicate what it means to boo, to be yourself and start a movement encourage girls to do the same. This will also be brought to life through an empowering new Monster High Anthem launched through a music video that will be amplified through social media and PR. This will be supported with an extensive marketing campaign across multiply touch points and will be localised in key countries across the EuRoMEA region.

Entertainment will still be a key focus with the successful tentpoles as Monster High is ranked #2 children’s direct to video franchise. In Spring, join favourite ghoulfriends of Monster High in an all-new aquatic adventure, Great Scarrier Reef (70 minutes). In Fall fans will be treated to the untold origins story of Monster High and the Monsters that live among us (70 minutes).

Views: 94492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like a Poodle cut to me hehe.

I actually like that Ari, best Ari we've ever seen, almost a shame the UK won't get her cause I'd happily buy her but that's about it lol.

What a load of trash. Ghostly tea party my ass. I’m done with this idiotic brand. Im sure they’re in the process of making large baby-doll versions that piss on themselves. Absolute garbage...and I tried and tried to stand up for this line. But after Fairies, Ballerinas, Tea Parties and God knows what else, there is no reason to give them the benefit anymore. 

Hello, SammyWinchester,

Why, when you talked about baby dolls, did I immediately think of the Bratz Big Babiez? ROTFLOL!

Sorry, but that just struck me as funny....I totally understand what you're saying here, though. I think that even those of us who actually like some of these new concepts are angry about the fact that the quality control has gone way beyond being in the garbage....for at least a year, or so now.  :(  It's depressing to think about what's become of our favorite monsters.

I'd tell you to pray for a miracle, but, sadly, this ain't 34th Street, and Mattel has been no bringer of miracles as of late.  :(

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Hello,

Thank you muchly for the images, C.  :)

So, for my two cents....

With regard to the Ghostly Tea Party line, I love it, except that I know that the gappy joints will be an issue!  :( That having been said, any jelly-looking accessory is totes cool with me, fur SHURR! Love, love, love accessories that look like hard candies / lollipops!  :)

GTP Lagoona: Love the hair accessory, the top, the pink accessory, and the shoes!

GTP Clawdeen: Monkfish is right about this lady's Stepford Chic looks, which I absolutely love!

GTP Ari: I love everything about her Retro. 1980s style! Big hair is back, people! Deal with it! LOL!  ;)

The Onsie Lover's Convention....I mean the Ghostly Sleepover (?) line....is doing almost nothing for me! From the gappy joints to the disquieting, "something's slightly disturbing here" pajamas, these ghouls aren't exactly my cup of tea.

DRACULAURA: If she just had the hairstyle and the dress, I could live with the "sick" Count Fabulous, because this Draculaura is actually quite cute, but....those pajamas! Someone grab the spork, and gouge my eyes out now, before it's too late! ACK!

VENUS: "and Venus was her name," but, of course, you'd never know that here, as she's dressed up in a onesie that makes her look like she just left some kind of a teen / adult Onsies Convention....and got caught on the way home! I love the blue shoes, but this Venus deserved better, with regard to the main outfit!

Overall, this line would've been better with more modern pajamas....and some cute, possibly reversible monster hoods as removable accessories!

It's such a doggone shame that Mattel is intent upon murdering this poor, brave doll line, the dolls of which keep limping along....as indignities like the gappy joint design implementation are performed upon them.  :(

Goodbye,

Venus reminds of my Monchhichi monkey! Yes, I have one, Lol...

Jesus Christ. Shut it down Mattel. Nobody is buying this crap. Little girls don’t give a damn about MH anymore and you’ve absolutely alienated any teen and adult fans. Why don’t they just end it like EAH?

It is true, little girls don't buy MH anymore. The ones who still buy them buy the G1 dolls.

Hello, Dynastic De Nile,

In some ways, I can see what you mean, with regard to the hood, and even with regard to the overall look, but I'm liking the hood and the shoes more than anything else.

I could say, "To each their own," but I doubt that any one of us is liking those gappy joints! ARG!  :( We need to send a message to Mattel about that, and stat, too!

Goodbye,

Reboot venus always has a lovely face I think, but oh god those gappy joints. Look at her wrists! they look like they're hanging off!

It's disgusting.

I don't like the hoodies, they're a hot mess. Short, a clash of colours and designs, the only bit of them I think is cute is the hood section.

I don't  understand the boots worn with them either, nor do I understand the heels with the nighties.

And reusing venus' signature boots is especially lazy here. ALL of them have reused sculpts bit man, at least change things up a little bit!

God every time I look at that picture of her hand I cringe. It looks so painful having the hand hanging on a thread like that. How the hell Mattel could let dolls leave their factory with joints that defective is just bewildering. There's no way someone intentionally designs joints to look and work like that, Mattel just can't be arsed fixing it because they don't care about producing quality products.

If I find Ari, I might buy her and dress her in a Jona Jonzon 18th century inspired dress. And I think Spectra and Elle like those shoes! lol

Shame about the gappy joints.

The reboot dolls are not Monster High dolls to me. They are the same characters and they use the Monster High brand name but I don't see them as MH. I just can't.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service