Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A bona fide pop culture phenomenon and a massive global franchise in over 60 countries Monster High is ranked as the third biggest fashion doll brand a $1 billion franchise annually and a top 5 global property for girls! Monster High empowers girls to express their individuality and form friendships that last beyond a lifetime.

Now entering its 6th year in the market, in 2016 the brand will embark on an exciting new chapter to maintain its relevance to the ever changing consumer. As an exciting disruptive everygreen brand Monster High will continue to represent via the monster metaphor what it means to be different, unique and empowering girls to be themselves as Mattel leads the way in creating, maintaining and driving strong girl empowerment brands.

The key elements that make the brand disruptive will remain but now infused with more play in the product whilst adding renewed focus on the core characters and stories as well as marketing what the brand stands for. The brand will have a fresh new look with new contemporary colours and graphics whilst still incorporating the iconic signatures that make the brand unique and relatable to the core audience of 6-10 year olds. The fresh new feel will also incorporate new photo real brand imagery creating the emotional connection with the core audience whilst maintaining the brands humour and relatability and sense of community. The brand will also launch an exciting new multiyear brand campaign and new consumer rallying cry “How Do You Boo” encouraging consumers to embrace what makes them unique and share how they Boo. Working with celebrities and brands spokespeople the campaign will communicate what it means to boo, to be yourself and start a movement encourage girls to do the same. This will also be brought to life through an empowering new Monster High Anthem launched through a music video that will be amplified through social media and PR. This will be supported with an extensive marketing campaign across multiply touch points and will be localised in key countries across the EuRoMEA region.

Entertainment will still be a key focus with the successful tentpoles as Monster High is ranked #2 children’s direct to video franchise. In Spring, join favourite ghoulfriends of Monster High in an all-new aquatic adventure, Great Scarrier Reef (70 minutes). In Fall fans will be treated to the untold origins story of Monster High and the Monsters that live among us (70 minutes).

Views: 94491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah I think the movies have stopped, I thought that Garden Ghouls was gonna get a movie it being a big line but it just got a webisode instead, maybe the DVDs weren't selling well after all the dolls weren't. 

I think Barbie will stop having movies too, I don't know about US but the latest movie didn't come out on DVD here at all, it's so weird. 

So... a GHOSTLY tea party, eh? Perfect occasion to bring back Spectra... you know, the real Monster High ghost, unlike that ultra-boring wannabe Ari... but once again, Mattel doesn't seize the occasion. What a bunch of morons. Too many popular characters have gone M.I.A. for the past 2 years. In each new line, they have the opportunity to bring back fan favorites characters... but they just keep repeating the same boring pattern every time. Mattel is really not trying anymore. That said, the 2 lines have potential... but I seriously doubt I'll spend any money on them. *sigh*

The heartbreak continues...

Damnit I actually LIKE Clawdeen. She's got a real 1950s housewife vibe goin on.

Of course, I don't trust these images and just know that 1: her hair won't be that good 2: she'll have a gappy terrible body and 3: the UK won't get her anyway but I kinda dig her design... <_/p>

Lagoona though? I'm not so sure about that weird baggy top on her and a pencil skirt just feels so.. not her you know? Also her face and hair are same ol' same ol'. There's more interesting reboot Lagoonas than this one.

ooooh i LOVE that Clawdeen. Not impressed at them hiding the gappy joints in these pictures though.

Also that teapot is a EAH recolour lol

this however is every bit as tacky as I expected it to be.

Okay the bat onsie is hilarious but omg what the hell did they do to count fabulous? I do not understand the boots or the heels with what's supposed to be a pj set (what on earth?) and it just feels like a lot of ideas smooshed together rather than one cohesive whole.

The extra dress is ugly and bleh too.

I kinda like the hood of the bat onsie and the wings but nothing else about it hmm.

Count fabulous looks sick 

the draculaura one is cute. I don't like her hair though.

these are suprsingly not bad, Clawdeen is cute and Lagoona is not bad I like her skirt, that fury monster hoodie though so cheesy cringe it's laughable haha.

the hoodie reminds me of those nekomimi hoodies they make for dolls like Pullip & Blythe. I...kinda like it, but they really dont go well with those boots.

The tea party dolls arent bad... I'll have to see them in person.

Clawdeen is cute and does not seem to have gappy joints.

Let's wait and see if they will be available here. And if she has gappy joints or not.

At least some new dolls, even if they are not exactly what I would like to add to my collection.

She is the star of the show! lol

And those shoes...fabulous!

No i don't like this hair at all, it's like clown hair. Ari's not coded as black so having a fro just looks strange on her and the way it's done with the three points is way more clown in a circus than stylish afro anyway. Is it supposed to be a more 80s perm?

Her dress is quite pretty but her shoes look like they have suction cups on them (they're glasses right?) and I can't get over her hair.

It'll be so flat and gross out of box too.

What on earth?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service