Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A bona fide pop culture phenomenon and a massive global franchise in over 60 countries Monster High is ranked as the third biggest fashion doll brand a $1 billion franchise annually and a top 5 global property for girls! Monster High empowers girls to express their individuality and form friendships that last beyond a lifetime.

Now entering its 6th year in the market, in 2016 the brand will embark on an exciting new chapter to maintain its relevance to the ever changing consumer. As an exciting disruptive everygreen brand Monster High will continue to represent via the monster metaphor what it means to be different, unique and empowering girls to be themselves as Mattel leads the way in creating, maintaining and driving strong girl empowerment brands.

The key elements that make the brand disruptive will remain but now infused with more play in the product whilst adding renewed focus on the core characters and stories as well as marketing what the brand stands for. The brand will have a fresh new look with new contemporary colours and graphics whilst still incorporating the iconic signatures that make the brand unique and relatable to the core audience of 6-10 year olds. The fresh new feel will also incorporate new photo real brand imagery creating the emotional connection with the core audience whilst maintaining the brands humour and relatability and sense of community. The brand will also launch an exciting new multiyear brand campaign and new consumer rallying cry “How Do You Boo” encouraging consumers to embrace what makes them unique and share how they Boo. Working with celebrities and brands spokespeople the campaign will communicate what it means to boo, to be yourself and start a movement encourage girls to do the same. This will also be brought to life through an empowering new Monster High Anthem launched through a music video that will be amplified through social media and PR. This will be supported with an extensive marketing campaign across multiply touch points and will be localised in key countries across the EuRoMEA region.

Entertainment will still be a key focus with the successful tentpoles as Monster High is ranked #2 children’s direct to video franchise. In Spring, join favourite ghoulfriends of Monster High in an all-new aquatic adventure, Great Scarrier Reef (70 minutes). In Fall fans will be treated to the untold origins story of Monster High and the Monsters that live among us (70 minutes).

Views: 93046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone seen Frankie's little sister yet? And is the Cleo family pack a Target exclusive? I haven't seen it anywhere else

As far as I know, the Cleo family pack is only at Target. 

i guess it's an unofficial target exclusive. usually they at least have the target exclusive sticker on the package 

You have to admit, the original looks like a crying whore.....

The ghouls rule line was a bit of a mess tbh

Hello, Skeekers,

Thanks a lot!  ;)  Now I'm never gonna stop laughing! Most priceless comment ever! :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf

the minis with pets are adorable! We dont' get the minis here now, it makes me sad.

The ballerinas eugh.. the bodies are so poorly constructed but I will say, Moanica's shoes are awesome and her tiara is quite hilariously macabre. I kinda like Cleo's dress too, I think it'd look amazing with some proper boots rather than ballet shoes and a jacket or something. Sort of, punk ballerina.

At least hte dresses are full fabric and not a molded bodice but the knees and elbows look horrendous. It annoys me that despite the complaints Mattel are still churning dolls out on these substandard awful bodies.

But nghh.. I kinda want those mini pets.

Im surprisingly impressed with the Ballerinas. If they keep the detail like this up and keep pumping out awesome dolls with lots of detail Monster High will be here to stay for a while, hopefully. I don't want Monster High to end. I want it to keep going through phases like Barbie has. 

I love the minis with pets too. So cute.

I really can't stand the gappy hideous bodies. Actually, they don't look as bad as the garden ghouls. Even so, it is a shame.

It's the same body, I think just the big chunky plastic crap on their arms hides it more.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service