Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A bona fide pop culture phenomenon and a massive global franchise in over 60 countries Monster High is ranked as the third biggest fashion doll brand a $1 billion franchise annually and a top 5 global property for girls! Monster High empowers girls to express their individuality and form friendships that last beyond a lifetime.

Now entering its 6th year in the market, in 2016 the brand will embark on an exciting new chapter to maintain its relevance to the ever changing consumer. As an exciting disruptive everygreen brand Monster High will continue to represent via the monster metaphor what it means to be different, unique and empowering girls to be themselves as Mattel leads the way in creating, maintaining and driving strong girl empowerment brands.

The key elements that make the brand disruptive will remain but now infused with more play in the product whilst adding renewed focus on the core characters and stories as well as marketing what the brand stands for. The brand will have a fresh new look with new contemporary colours and graphics whilst still incorporating the iconic signatures that make the brand unique and relatable to the core audience of 6-10 year olds. The fresh new feel will also incorporate new photo real brand imagery creating the emotional connection with the core audience whilst maintaining the brands humour and relatability and sense of community. The brand will also launch an exciting new multiyear brand campaign and new consumer rallying cry “How Do You Boo” encouraging consumers to embrace what makes them unique and share how they Boo. Working with celebrities and brands spokespeople the campaign will communicate what it means to boo, to be yourself and start a movement encourage girls to do the same. This will also be brought to life through an empowering new Monster High Anthem launched through a music video that will be amplified through social media and PR. This will be supported with an extensive marketing campaign across multiply touch points and will be localised in key countries across the EuRoMEA region.

Entertainment will still be a key focus with the successful tentpoles as Monster High is ranked #2 children’s direct to video franchise. In Spring, join favourite ghoulfriends of Monster High in an all-new aquatic adventure, Great Scarrier Reef (70 minutes). In Fall fans will be treated to the untold origins story of Monster High and the Monsters that live among us (70 minutes).

Views: 93046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BAHAHAHA BEST IDEA EVER! ;p

And I bet it would only be available on the Mattel shop website with extra shipping costs for the special occasion...LOL
So no chance for us in the UK to have the joy to grab it...
Oh NO!

I would have liked the little sisters with pets line more if they were articulated. I do like that Frankie's sis's pet is half bunny/half mouse,lol.

Hi,

You know that I'm gonna want this set, but....confound the obscured eyes! NOOO! Those who are ultra picky like me want to be able to see the....eyes! The eyes! Oh, the sheer frustration of not being able to choose the best doll set, because the bloomin' eyes are obscured by a dumb pair of goggles, which can't even be completely translucent! ARG!

It goes without saying that this set of dolls would need to be re-bodied, but I'm gonna say it, anyway, so....LOL!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

I liked Frankie despite her crap body and outfit but seeing them actually out of the box, her hair is quite different to her promo and that disappoints me. I thought it was a sort of high pony but it's not, it's just two black streaks pulled back and the whole thing loose.

High pony was, imo way more funky.

Anyway, Roller Maze Frankie has almost identical makeup to this frankie so i'm gonna reroot mine in peppermint white, put maybe a black streak in it and dress her up in something better made hah.

Drac's dress looks like it's made of the same stuff as her kitchen 2 pack doll and let me tell you, having now handled that doll? it's VILE. It's like plasticky material, like tablecloth material. It's disgustingly cheap feeling and crinkles and doesn't actually sit properly because you know, it's fricken plastic.

Heck no.

You know, I think you could make Frankie's dress and it'd look better. Give it real stitching and actual buttons, it'd be cute.

well yes but it's disappointing. I'm just gonna reroot rm, she'll look awesome hehe.

Hello,

I want to see pictures of Ghoul-to-Mermaid Lagoona! I'm totally curious....

Goodbye,

Not a very clear pic unfortunately but there you go. transforming fricken mermaid Lagoona.

Ew..

Terrible.....just terrible!!

Hello,

Thanks for the image, purple_monkfish. I was gettin' right curious about Lagoona!  :) 

I still say that Draculaura looks like she's the best of the bunch. Poor Clawdeen's mask is really, really unattractive and silly-looking, and poor Lagoona's "wings?" look like some type of lettuce that's appeared in a salad around here, or something. Maybe I'm actually just thinking of a fern, or whatever.

It's slightly sad that I have to say this, but those "wings" look attractive, compared to that disgusting, lumpy, weird clothing that she's wearing! ACK!

The only question now is: "Will today's doll-loving kids take this shabby bait, and if they won't accept it, will their parents take it, and then try and force it off onto them as Birthday gifts, and such?"

Only time will tell....

Goodbye,

Lol...Poor Ghouls.

I don't who I feel the most sorry for...Lagoona or poor earless Clawdeen...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service