Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A bona fide pop culture phenomenon and a massive global franchise in over 60 countries Monster High is ranked as the third biggest fashion doll brand a $1 billion franchise annually and a top 5 global property for girls! Monster High empowers girls to express their individuality and form friendships that last beyond a lifetime.

Now entering its 6th year in the market, in 2016 the brand will embark on an exciting new chapter to maintain its relevance to the ever changing consumer. As an exciting disruptive everygreen brand Monster High will continue to represent via the monster metaphor what it means to be different, unique and empowering girls to be themselves as Mattel leads the way in creating, maintaining and driving strong girl empowerment brands.

The key elements that make the brand disruptive will remain but now infused with more play in the product whilst adding renewed focus on the core characters and stories as well as marketing what the brand stands for. The brand will have a fresh new look with new contemporary colours and graphics whilst still incorporating the iconic signatures that make the brand unique and relatable to the core audience of 6-10 year olds. The fresh new feel will also incorporate new photo real brand imagery creating the emotional connection with the core audience whilst maintaining the brands humour and relatability and sense of community. The brand will also launch an exciting new multiyear brand campaign and new consumer rallying cry “How Do You Boo” encouraging consumers to embrace what makes them unique and share how they Boo. Working with celebrities and brands spokespeople the campaign will communicate what it means to boo, to be yourself and start a movement encourage girls to do the same. This will also be brought to life through an empowering new Monster High Anthem launched through a music video that will be amplified through social media and PR. This will be supported with an extensive marketing campaign across multiply touch points and will be localised in key countries across the EuRoMEA region.

Entertainment will still be a key focus with the successful tentpoles as Monster High is ranked #2 children’s direct to video franchise. In Spring, join favourite ghoulfriends of Monster High in an all-new aquatic adventure, Great Scarrier Reef (70 minutes). In Fall fans will be treated to the untold origins story of Monster High and the Monsters that live among us (70 minutes).

Views: 93808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How many times do you both need to be told to stop before you actually do it? seriously.

Its like you want to be banned.

Judging from the majority of replies here, on many Facebook groups and other medias and forums, there's only a small handful of people who actually like the atrocity that is this "Electrified" Abbey, who's the opposite of fantastic. Only the devil knows why they like her... one of life's biggest mysteries right now. Maybe it's too hard for them to see MH is coming to an end?

Yes we know how you feel about everything. Take a xanax, smoke a blunt, etc and get over it. Obviously being here and complaining isn't very healthy for your mind and body. You probably have hemorroids or other problems due to not being able to accept and let go.

Here's a rule of thumb, if someone likes something we can all just assume spectra hates it.

" we know how you feel about everything"
We? Who's "we"? You and the voices in your head? You don't get to speak on everyone's behalf so speak only for yourself. And sorry but... no, you absolutely do not know how I feel about everything.

" Take a xanax, smoke a blunt"
No, thanks. I prefer to leave that kind of crap to you, as I don't do stuff like that.

"Obviously being here and complaining isn't very healthy for your mind and body"
That makes absolutely zero sense, not to mention it is completely untrue. And why would it be not healthy for the body? That's terribly  illogical.

"You probably have hemorroids or other problems"

LOL!! Sorry but no. Don't confuse me with yourself. I actually have zero problems of the sort.

" not being able to accept and let go."
Uh.... there's nothing to accept and let go of, so to speak.

"Here's a rule of thumb, if someone likes something we can all just assume spectra hates it."
First of all, that's not what a rule of thumb is.
Second, you do not get to make such rules.
Third, you do know what assumptions make out of you, right?
Fourth, your statement in terribly untrue. I don't hate anything, I simply dislike. And disliking something and hating it are 2 very different things. And I certainly do not dislike everything people like, that's just absurd and ridiculous.

Blah blah blah you sound like a unhappy 13 yo boy. You probably are. Research the connection between your thoughts and body. I am definitely not alone with my opinion of you. And yes there's a difference being critical and constantly whining. You must be real delight for your significant other, if you had one. Xoxo

LMAO!!

Funny since the actual unhappy 13 yo boy appears to be you.

Alas for yourself, I'm far from being unhappy and I'm also quite far from a boy or 13 yo. Very, very far.

I don't need to research anything. Both my thoughts & body are perfectly fine.

". I am definitely not alone with my opinion of you"
You mean Quimbear & Sammy? Don't care much. Besides, what other people think of me is none of my business, and it doesn't prevent me from being happy or sleeping well at night.

"there's a difference being critical and constantly whining"

Then it's a good thing I'm simply critical and never whine, unlike yourself and your 2 buddies.

"You must be real delight for your significant other, if you had one."
Actually, I do have one. You must be pretty desperate, bitter & angry to stoop so low. I almost feel pity and compassion for you. Almost.

Have your mother sign you up for a sport for your misplaced aggression. We know how your G1 wave dolls are your only companions and you're depressed, but life goes on.

Misplaced aggression? LMAO!!
Seems you're talking about yourself since I do not have a single ounce of aggression in me. Also, my mother's been dead & buried for over 10 years so let her rest in peace. That said, you know absolutely nothing since I'm not depressed at all. It seems you're just talking out of your ass as you're terribly wrong on all points about me and every single time you try to get to me, you fail.

Oh so you're bitter lonely old spinster. Typical "I'm rubber you're glue" responses.

LMAO!!
Poor Nerdy.... you're trying way too hard and failing every time.
No, kid, I'm neither lonely, nor a spinster. And my responses, which are far better than yours, are not from the "I'm rubber, you're glue", genre.

Considering the fact that witty comebacks and sarcasm are not your forte, it's best if you avoid trying to use either one of them again

No, I dragged your ass out and gave everyone a good laugh. No one wants you here. You are worthless to this forum. You don't know how to give criticism. We could all vote and you'll be out. Not all of us like everything since G1 but we don't have hemorroids like you. We aren't hemorroids like you.

LMAO!!!

You lack the intellectual skills required to drag anything out, kiddo. And you did not give anyone a good laugh... except for maybe at your own expense.

"No one wants you here."

Delusional much, eh? Besides for yourself, Quimbear and Sammy, what you said is untrue.  

"You are worthless to this forum"
I'm actually much more valuable to the forum than you are, since I provide lots of new informations and new pics, even about G2.

"You don't know how to give criticism."
Actually, I do know how and much better than you do.

"We could all vote and you'll be out"
That's called wishful thinking.

"Not all of us like everything since G1 but we don't have hemorroids like you. We aren't hemorroids like you."
Still talking about yourself, I see... you have some really low self-esteem to compare yourself to something you can't even write correctly.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service