Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 3650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was confirmed that they will be released on blings bags, shaped as pink coffins :)

Do you know when the scheduled release date is?

source?

I think they're really cute. Like Lala loopsy minis but without the leg joint. Kinda a shame as dangly legs would have been fun heh. But they're sweet, i like them.

From Facebook MH groups:

No pics yet but some of the MH minis are up. Looks like the blind bags will have different upc's for each character. There will also be 3 packs. More links in comments

Original Ghouls
Draculaura
Frankie Stein
Clawdeen Wolf
Cleo de Nile
Lagoona Blue
Ari Hauntington
Abbey Bominable
Catrine DeMew
Catty Noir
Moanica D'kay
Rochelle Goyle
Venus McFlytrap

Circus Ghouls
Draculaura
Ari Hauntington

Space Monsters
Abbey Bominable

Power Ghouls
Twyla

Beach Ghouls
Clawdeen Wolf
Venus McFlytrap

Rag Doll Ghouls
Catty Noir

Getting Ghostly
Rochelle Goyle

Sleepover Ghouls
Frankie Stein
Lagoona Blue
Catrine DeMew

Pattern Ghouls
Cleo de Nile

3 Packs
#4 Toy Figure 3 Pack (Beach Ghouls Cleo de Nile, Getting Ghostly Ari Hauntington, Original Ghouls Rochelle Goyle)
#5 Toy Figure 3 Pack

so cute! love the lockers, hate the blind bag aspect. trading duplicates will be a pain in the butt. Hoping someone opens a load and lists them on ebay or something heh. I don't have the expendable income to blow trying to get the blind boxes I want.

Okay, now I need some of these, especially a Moanica.

I'm loving the look of Beach Cleo with the split hair. Why didn't we get a doll like that?

Also, the only special edition one looks to be the metallic Space Frankie.

Exactly! Some of these minis have really cool hairstyles and the lines have interesting prospects to them (just imagine a space-themed line...)

Wait these are already in store? I haven't found ANYTHING new! And my walmart still has the top shelves of the toy isle stacked with mh dolls. It's like they're not selling any. I hope that doesn't mean they won't put these out :c

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service