Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Monster High Mega Sale 6/9/14 Slashed a couple prices!

Hello! I'm weeding out my extensive MH collection yet again! I have loose CAM dolls, NIB dolls, NIB fashion packs, NIB CAM expansions, Empty boxes, Extra pieces, wigs, clothes, stands, and brushes!

*Click the link at the bottom to see the photos!!*

Couple of things:

Shipping will be determined when you decide what you are buying, but  Rough estimate would be $10 for an in box doll, $5 for a loose doll, and $1-$5 for loose pieces depending on how many you're buying.

Some of the torsos I am selling were bought from a third party maker, and were sold as their "F" lot. Meaning they aren't that great. They work in a pinch, and would be better if the arm and leg pieces were glued on to them. I just wanted to be honest with you guys in that regard.

Pricing: (I'm not doing pricing for all the little bits. Lets just say $0.50-$1 depending on what you're wanting mmkay?)

Empty Boxes Best Offer

Dot Dead Gorgeous Operetta $10

Dance Class Operetta $7

Roller Derby Operetta $7

Swim Lagoona $5

Dance Class Lagoona $7

Lagoona Ghouls night out $10

Frankie Fashion Pack $5

Catrine De Mew $10

Polterghoul $10

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152437793611648.1073741...

Sold:

Unboxed Torali fashion pack

Jackson Jekyll shirt and vest

Two Cam boy wigs
Cam boy uniform

Unboxed Draculaura club fashion pack

Stands

Ghouls Rule Draculaura

Basic Venus

Harpy Cam expansion

Back to School Lagoona

Puma CAM

lagoona fp

operetta fp

Anything CAM or loose pieces and parts and clothes has been sold. 

Lagoona Plushie

Brushes

Currently on hold:

 

Views: 873

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is that the witch wearing draculauras fashion pack? If so, I am interested in the outfit:) also Jacksons shirt and vest and the 2 boy wigs. How much would this be total?

Yes. I have the entire outfit, but I can part with the camera. The hat, shirt, shoes, shorts, and tights are all up for grabs. 

ShayLari said:

Is that the witch wearing draculauras fashion pack? If so, I am interested in the outfit:)
Lol, I just looked at all of the pictures again. So I'd like to get dracualura's fashion pack, anything you have of toralei's fashion pack, the two boy wigs, Jackson's shirt and vest and the cam boy uniform

theshyfox said:

Yes. I have the entire outfit, but I can part with the camera. The hat, shirt, shoes, shorts, and tights are all up for grabs. 

ShayLari said:

Is that the witch wearing draculauras fashion pack? If so, I am interested in the outfit:)


I'll do it all for $10 and $5 for shipping. 

Edit: 

I have all of toreli's fashion pack except for the 3d glasses. FYI.


ShayLari said:

Lol, I just looked at all of the pictures again. So I'd like to get dracualura's fashion pack, anything you have of toralei's fashion pack, the two boy wigs, Jackson's shirt and vest and the cam boy uniform

theshyfox said:

Yes. I have the entire outfit, but I can part with the camera. The hat, shirt, shoes, shorts, and tights are all up for grabs. 

ShayLari said:

Is that the witch wearing draculauras fashion pack? If so, I am interested in the outfit:)

Hi! I'm very very very very interested in Ghouls Rule Draculaura and Basic Venus! I'm also interested in the Puma Cam (and his actual wig not the 80s rocker doo he's got going on), the Harpy CAM pack, and Back to School Lagoona. :D


Puma CAM with rocker wig is already spoken for, but his original wig is spoken for by someone else. Sorry!

Draculaura $15

Basic Venus $15

Harpy $5

Lagoona $15

$50 +$15 for shipping. = $65

Sound ok?

magicalmadge said:

Hi! I'm very very very very interested in Ghouls Rule Draculaura and Basic Venus! I'm also interested in the Puma Cam (and his actual wig not the 80s rocker doo he's got going on), the Harpy CAM pack, and Back to School Lagoona. :D

Sounds good! :) PM me and I will send you my paypal!

Hi I am interested in the lagoona operetta and Frankie fashion packs. Jackson shirt and vest. Do you have a yellow torso thighs and arms for bee? Thanks

Someone already has laid claim to the Jackson shirt and vest. I'll have to look at Bee again when I get home. I know right now she has sea monster upper legs, and a black F grade torso on at the moment. I have to look at the other CAMs that I'm not currently selling to see if I have any of her other parts on them, and see if I can piece her back together so to speak. 

For the three fashion packs it will be $15. Shipping will be $7. =$22. Is this agreeable?

Snowblossum said:

Hi I am interested in the lagoona operetta and Frankie fashion packs. Jackson shirt and vest. Do you have a yellow torso thighs and arms for bee? Thanks

interested in lagoona fp, harpy cam, and also what cams/ cam pieces/ cam accessories do you have left? also cupid pieces? lagoona plushie?

Thanks

Lagoona fashion pack is spoken for.  

I still have two cupid arms, two cupid legs, her earrings, her little wrist bow and arrow, and her 'wings'. 

Harpy CAM is still unavailable. (Edit: I was mistaken, its already spoken for!)

Most of the CAMs and CAM pieces are still up for grabs as well. 

Lagoona plushie is still available as well. I haven't put a price on her yet, cause I'm not sure what she's worth. I can't seem to find her online!

sent a pm

theshyfox said:

Lagoona fashion pack is spoken for.  

I still have two cupid arms, two cupid legs, her earrings, her little wrist bow and arrow, and her 'wings'. 

Harpy CAM is still unavailable. (Edit: I was mistaken, its already spoken for!)

Most of the CAMs and CAM pieces are still up for grabs as well. 

Lagoona plushie is still available as well. I haven't put a price on her yet, cause I'm not sure what she's worth. I can't seem to find her online!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service