Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Just a toy, probably not as popular, but here it is

http://www.target.com/p/monster-high-locker/-/A-14536288#prodSlot=m...

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't seen this before. I like it!

oh wow thats cute.. i'd love to get one to store all my extra acessories and clothesin!

That's a great idea!

mistic_imp said:

oh wow thats cute.. i'd love to get one to store all my extra acessories and clothesin!

This locker is scary cute and i agree it would be great for storage of clothes and extras.

I found this in my local store last night and it is quite large. Great price point for it's size! It has a dry erase board in it and a mirror. It does come with a lock just like on the lockers in the school (but bigger) that opens with a key! I didn't get to open to look inside for the cardboard binding was around it. It is pretty cool!

I seen it yesterday at my Target. It looks pretty big and sturdy. 

Attachments:

Omg thats so cute!! It looks like a little bedroom with the mirror and hanging pictures and would the perfect storage to take a doll on the go with storage for extra clothes! Im really tempted to get one of them and customize it too fit one of the custom dolls I made X3

Well that was quick! People are finding it already! My targets say instock but I'm wondering if it shares the same dpci with another item, but I'm thinking not because there's nothing like it.

Trugothicfairy said:

I just got the locker and it's super cute!

Is it a Target exclusive ?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service