Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Monster High Jewelry belts arms hands shoes purses and much MORE

All items listed can be found in one of the pictures. Prices do not include shipping. I only ship in the US and it will be the actual cost of shipping. Payment must be made through paypal. I ship using paypal and you will be able to track packages this way. This is to protect both the buyer and seller. No holds or payment plans. If you claim an item please follow through. Your request for an item should first be made by comment and will go in the order of who called an item first. If that person "passes" it will continue on to the next.

**Shoe Lot Picture**
Wave 1 shoes (Pair)$4 , all other (pairs) $3 , single Ghoulia boot is $2 other singles are $1

**Purse Lot Picture**
Wave 1 purse $3 all other purses $2 , phones $2 , Frisbee things .75 each

**Sunglasses/Belts Misc Picture**
Ghoulia red glasses $3 , other glasses $1.50 , belts $1.50 , wing $1 , knee pad $1 , rochelle hat .75

**Earring Picture**
Wave 1 earrings $4 , all other $3 , singles $1.25

**Jewelry Picture**
Wave 1 pcs $2 , Cleo arm and leg band $4for both , eye mask $1 , Venus vine $2, Frankie barrett $3 , other bracelets .50 - $1.50

**Arm & Hand Picture**
Fin $2 , Abbey hands $2 ea , Rochelle arms $3.50 each (both for $5) all other $3

If you have questions please feel free to PM me.

Views: 274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, are any of the phones Deuces?
No sorry
Thank you for replying :)

Hi there! I'm interested in Rochelle's headband, the red bracelet by the lightning bolt, and Lagoona's right arm. Also possibly the red purse and the piano key shoes. What are the prices on those?

hi, i am interested in the wave 1 spectra necklace!

also interested in the wave one Ghoulia belt.

OddlyAquatic said:

Hi there! I'm interested in Rochelle's headband, the red bracelet by the lightning bolt, and Lagoona's right arm. Also possibly the red purse and the piano key shoes. What are the prices on those?

I'm very interested in your Cleo/Clawdeen arm, and possibly some of the jewelry (about 9 pieces). I was wondering if you'd give me any sort of special offer for a larger jewelry purchase? Say, 25¢ a piece rather than 50¢?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service