Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Monster High Haunted/Monster Exchange/Field Trip etc Sightings thread

Hey all!  As you know, all of these lines are starting to hit right now.  So that we can keep sightings together, please post in this thread what you've found and your general geographic location!

Toys R Us # for Haunted Deluxe:  159614

Target DCPI# for Haunted Deluxe:  086 14 2554

Target DCPI # for Monster Exchange:  086 14 0477

Views: 10020

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh just found porter on amazon...sneaky lil thing 20.99

him and river are hidden...give me a few to get home and post link

these are also about to start hitting stores too just fyi, the Haunted dolls I mean

Wow, how did you even find these Tri? I'm with Zombee, computers just totally baffle me LOL!

Triumvirate said:

I got Lorna! So happy :D

Azteca said:

they hit our tru's tomm...i order a few porter's early this morning cuz im sure he is only one a case..and no need to drive everywhere for one doll

GoodDollHunting said:

these are also about to start hitting stores too just fyi, the Haunted dolls I mean

so I shouldn't drive to San Jose to try and get those? ;) I think my stores will be a day behind you, but it's all good. My local got a truck today with Monster Exchange but no ILF or Haunted yet. :(

robert hughes said:

they hit our tru's tomm...i order a few porter's early this morning cuz im sure he is only one a case..and no need to drive everywhere for one doll

GoodDollHunting said:

actually i called and a few stores up north by u  and they have the shipment pending...
GoodDollHunting said:

so I shouldn't drive to San Jose to try and get those? ;) I think my stores will be a day behind you, but it's all good. My local got a truck today with Monster Exchange but no ILF or Haunted yet. :(

robert hughes said:

GoodDollHunting said:

Wow thanks, I couldn't see that in the computer! Guess it's back to the phones for me lol. The tru coupons will make them cheaper than amazon. :)

robert hughes said:

actually i called and a few stores up north by u  and they have the shipment pending...
GoodDollHunting said:

robert hughes said:

GoodDollHunting said:

Haunted

Vandala (they call her Shipwreck): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MZ6BTLG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o...

Kiyomi: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MZ6BR4A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o...

Freaky Field Trip

Gigi:http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Freaky-Field-Grant/dp/B00LK0M68S...

Toralei:http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Freaky-Field-Toralei/dp/B00LK0M4...

Clawdeen:http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-Freaky-Field-Clawdeen/dp/B00LK0M...

Toys R Us should be getting Haunted in soon. And Freaky Field Trip has been spotted in Target. It looks like Monster High should flood us with enough dolls that the collectors get what the want, and it's not lucrative enough for scalpers to clean the shelves. Happy Hunting all. :)

One should never drive to San Jose unless it is absolutely unavoidable. Unless you mean San Jose Costa Rica

GoodDollHunting said:

robert hughes said:

GoodDollHunting said:

but do you know the way to San Jose? ;) I hope I find these ghosts tomorrow, or I guess today? I'm so excited I can't sleep!!! Good luck everyone!

Bite Me said:

One should never drive to San Jose unless it is absolutely unavoidable. Unless you mean San Jose Costa Rica

GoodDollHunting said:

robert hughes said:

GoodDollHunting said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service