Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have Puma add on pack $13 , create a monster design add on, 2 nocturnal 12.50 each , 3 swim (all) oob for swim ONLY! 15.00 each or 40.00 for all 3 !!, Scaris Cleo OOB 16.00, Scaris abbey 12.00 oob, scaris draculaura oob 12.00, Dance Lagoona Nib 18.50, dance operetta oob 12.00, scairs car oob 26.00 inbox or message me with shipping , ALSO HAVE OOB SDCC FRANKIE , BLACK AND WHITE asking price 55.00

Thanks

No Pay-pal, Money orders or cash *MUST RECIEVE IT FIRST!!*

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested in the Frankie sdcc.

I am interested in a few items. How much is shipping to Canada?

@MONSTERHIGHMOMMA , how much with shipping are you wanting to pay selling her for $55 so how much for shipping , @thecharmingvenus , well im not sure , what were you looking for/wanting?

do you have any photos of these items? 

Yes , I do they must`nt uploaded :(

I'm interested in swim class Venus and scaris Cleo.
I am not for sure 10-2o should do. but i def want sdcc frankie. Did u get my email address.

mhlovers said:

@MONSTERHIGHMOMMA , how much with shipping are you wanting to pay selling her for $55 so how much for shipping , @thecharmingvenus , well im not sure , what were you looking for/wanting?

OK, 30.00 WOULD BE HOW MUCH FOR THE TWO  WITHOUT SHIPPING SO WITH SHIPPING 40.00?? MUST RECIEV MONEY FIRST EMAIL ME ELLIE117@HOTMAIL.COM

be careful please with anyone purchasing, sending money in the mail is no guarantee that they will actually send you the item, paypal at least gives you some sort of safety net. if you send the money they can say they never received it and there is not really any way to prove that you got scammed and there is no way to make then give you what you are paying for so it would be an easy way to scam. the profile they made is only an hour old and they want you to send cash or money order both are not easy to track. good luck with your orders and i hope that you are honest and actually selling the items and not trying to scam people.

im not scamming and I told them I am getting the money first or NO deal

I was interested in SDCC Frankie too until I noticed you only do cash or money order. Why don't you take Paypal?? Especially since you just became a member on this board today right before you posted this, it seems a little risky!!!

Would like to see pic with your user name and date one all of what you have to sell, than maybe people will take you some what serious, but that I need the money first is A Joke. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service