Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey guys & ghouls! Colleen here and I made this thread to keep all us New Yorkers updated on sightings of Monster High dolls! Please help us fill this thread up with clawsome information for everyone to use to find rare and cool dolls! I will also help update you all, thanks for your time and let's get to searching! 
-Cylleena

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a heads up to all you NYC Zombies ;) I noticed some of you are looking for the werewolf sisters two pack. I'm on long island and they have been popping up. I was able to find them today in hicksville. I don't know where you all live or what targets are neer you but you can check here http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/~checkinventory/ with your zip and the DCPI# and it'll tell you who has them. Good luck and happy hunting :).

what IS the DCPI?? I don't have it! would you grab me 1  set ? I have Paypal! Zip code 11233
 
ChibiRic13 said:

Just a heads up to all you NYC Zombies ;) I noticed some of you are looking for the werewolf sisters two pack. I'm on long island and they have been popping up. I was able to find them today in hicksville. I don't know where you all live or what targets are neer you but you can check here http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/~checkinventory/ with your zip and the DCPI# and it'll tell you who has them. Good luck and happy hunting :).
OMG duhh, LoL! Sorry it's 086-02-0004. That's what I get for trying to post from my phone. I can try but I won't be able to shop again till the weekend as today was my only day off. There's also a post about all this here http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/latest-on-werewolf-sis...



Dragona13x said:

what IS the DCPI?? I don't have it! would you grab me 1  set ? I have Paypal! Zip code 11233
 
ChibiRic13 said:

Just a heads up to all you NYC Zombies ;) I noticed some of you are looking for the werewolf sisters two pack. I'm on long island and they have been popping up. I was able to find them today in hicksville. I don't know where you all live or what targets are neer you but you can check here http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/~checkinventory/ with your zip and the DCPI# and it'll tell you who has them. Good luck and happy hunting :).

1 of the local stores shows as available .I'm sending my sis to chec tomorrow.Hope there's more than 1 pack since she's going late morning wah wah.But thank you so very much!!
 
ChibiRic13 said:

OMG duhh, LoL! Sorry it's 086-02-0004. That's what I get for trying to post from my phone. I can try but I won't be able to shop again till the weekend as today was my only day off. There's also a post about all this here http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/latest-on-werewolf-sis...



Dragona13x said:

what IS the DCPI?? I don't have it! would you grab me 1  set ? I have Paypal! Zip code 11233
 
ChibiRic13 said:

Just a heads up to all you NYC Zombies ;) I noticed some of you are looking for the werewolf sisters two pack. I'm on long island and they have been popping up. I was able to find them today in hicksville. I don't know where you all live or what targets are neer you but you can check here http://checkinventory.home.comcast.net/~checkinventory/ with your zip and the DCPI# and it'll tell you who has them. Good luck and happy hunting :).
Can someone please grab a Howleen set? I keep returning to Target and keep getting told to come back later. I can meet you anywhere except S.I. (no car) or even pay for shipping if you don't want to meet. Thanks.

which Target did you visit?

kmart has the rollermaze 2 pack in stock right now if ur still looking

PopFuzz said:

We got in 4 cases of Dot Dead Gorgeous Dolls this past weekend, We have 7 Spectra and 2-3 Each of Operetta and Lagoona left, they are $21.99 each.  We also got in a fresh cash of the Roller Maze dolls so we have at least one of each in stock they are $13.99 each.  Feel free to email me at popfuzz@popfuzz.com to hold a doll if you are going to stop by this week.  We are closed Mon, Tuesday but the stores open from 2-9 PM on wed-Friday and noon to 9 on the weekend.  We also stock alot of Pullip dolls.  Also I need the Roller Maze 2 pack set from K-mart for my own collection and would be willing to trade 2 Dot Dead Gorgous dolls for it.

I was at Times Square TRU around 10am.

Howleen Dance Class
Operetta Dance Class
Robecca Dance Class
Lagoona Dance Class

All of the Ghouls Rule dolls

Scaris Frankie
Scaris Clawdeen
Scaris Skelita

I grabbed the last Skelita on the shelf. Hopefully there are still more in the stockroom.I was hoping to grab Jinafire,but she wasn't on the shelf.

AlSO............

I found Howleen/Clawdeen Target set an hour ago...still about 5 in stock.Full price, but at least it is there!! My daughter will be thrilled!!!! Message me for location, don't want scalpers in on it.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service