Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey guys & ghouls! Colleen here and I made this thread to keep all us New Yorkers updated on sightings of Monster High dolls! Please help us fill this thread up with clawsome information for everyone to use to find rare and cool dolls! I will also help update you all, thanks for your time and let's get to searching! 
-Cylleena

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys, for those of you looking for the new fashion packs in NYC they are at Time Square Toys "R" Us! Frankie, Cleo, Spectra & Toralei. Also if your lucky and you go early you will most likely be able to snab an Abbey, Toralei or Spectra! But remember one of those dolls per person.

Vank you for zee update (I live in NYC too )

If you're impatient for the likes of Abbey, Toralei and Spectra, swing by FAO Schwartz. Prices aren't as good, but if you can't toy hunt in the morning the hot new dolls don't move as fast there. 

Yeah I know! I have them though but that is good advice for those who are willing to pay extra to snab em! Anyone here seen Operetta or Nefera in NYC?

MC said:

If you're impatient for the likes of Abbey, Toralei and Spectra, swing by FAO Schwartz. Prices aren't as good, but if you can't toy hunt in the morning the hot new dolls don't move as fast there. 

any1 seen Venus or Robecca yet???? TRU in Queens said no already,so did Target Bklyn.

Brooklyn TRU (Bay Pkwy) has the doll-less powder room & scooter, design lab, all ghouls rule, 5 million SS frankies, wave 1 Lala (new release) & sometimes werecats

In staten island, in the toys r us all ghouls rule minus Cleo, and tons of rerealsed cupids and other dolls, and the school Playset. In the newdorp toysrus, gr Cleo, new Frankie with fashion, new cams (vamp/Goyle,witch/cat) and doll less powder room and scooter. So we're doing pretty good down here! Oh, and there is a group 4 new York fans so please join!

Hey ladies! So glad this thread exists. Can you link me to the New York group?

I've found Nefera, Operetta and Rochelle in the Union Square Barnes & Noble, believe it or not (that's where I snagged my Nefera a month or two ago) but lately all they have is some Skull Shores dolls and possibly Cleo's Vanity, from what I remember.

I also frequent the KMart in Astor and the one below Penn Station. Recently found Roller Maze dolls in the Penn Station one (all of them but Operetta and the 2-pack, which I'm keeping an eye out for) but I also haven't seen anything in the one in Astor.

I'm going to pop by the Times Square Toys R Us since I'll be over there today and report back as to what I find! :)

here ya go!

Kerin Elisabeth said:

Hey ladies! So glad this thread exists. Can you link me to the New York group?

I've found Nefera, Operetta and Rochelle in the Union Square Barnes & Noble, believe it or not (that's where I snagged my Nefera a month or two ago) but lately all they have is some Skull Shores dolls and possibly Cleo's Vanity, from what I remember.

I also frequent the KMart in Astor and the one below Penn Station. Recently found Roller Maze dolls in the Penn Station one (all of them but Operetta and the 2-pack, which I'm keeping an eye out for) but I also haven't seen anything in the one in Astor.

I'm going to pop by the Times Square Toys R Us since I'll be over there today and report back as to what I find! :)

also, just went to toys r us behind mall and found Powder room and scooter, CAM lab, lala with powder room, coffin bean, and lots of abbey and frankies with fashion sets. Plus, everything else i listed before,minus ghouls rule

Taffy Snap! said:

In staten island, in the toys r us all ghouls rule minus Cleo, and tons of rerealsed cupids and other dolls, and the school Playset. In the newdorp toysrus, gr Cleo, new Frankie with fashion, new cams (vamp/Goyle,witch/cat) and doll less powder room and scooter. So we're doing pretty good down here! Oh, and there is a group 4 new York fans so please join!

I hope you have better luck than me... the Elmhurst Target is the worst Target EVER for MH... and Rego Park TRU rarely have anything!! Neither does FAO in Midtown when I stop in there on occasion. But... and I'm sorry I forgot about this thread... I did get lucky and found the Roller Dolls, basic Spectra, new (crappy) Cupid, Werecat Twins, Dot Dead Gorgeous, and a ton of new CAMs at the Rego Park TRU last weekend! They might still be there is anyone is looking... I thought about going again this weekend but my confidence at finding what I really want (Robecca) is pretty shot.

And actually... if any of you lovely people in the NYC area finds a spare Robecca... I have lots of nude dolls (original characters mostly, since Mattel refuses to put out clothing sets instead of full dolls) I'm willing to give you a couple in trade for your time if you pick her/them up for me (plus the cost of the doll of course!) Just make sure has nice face paint... ;)



Kerin Elisabeth said:

Hey ladies! So glad this thread exists. Can you link me to the New York group?

I've found Nefera, Operetta and Rochelle in the Union Square Barnes & Noble, believe it or not (that's where I snagged my Nefera a month or two ago) but lately all they have is some Skull Shores dolls and possibly Cleo's Vanity, from what I remember.

I also frequent the KMart in Astor and the one below Penn Station. Recently found Roller Maze dolls in the Penn Station one (all of them but Operetta and the 2-pack, which I'm keeping an eye out for) but I also haven't seen anything in the one in Astor.

I'm going to pop by the Times Square Toys R Us since I'll be over there today and report back as to what I find! :)

Found @ Target,Atlantic Terminal, Bklyn. W2 Clawdeen,Cupid w/diary.They also had some re-issue Spectras,Draculauras,Frankies. Lala's 1600 Car on sale for $14.07! some CAMs, a few 5-pack Gloom beach,but no Venus or Robecca.>sighs/p>

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service