Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have:

I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!

~~~EDIT: The Create a Monster, Picture Day Draculaura and VIM Abbey are all available again!!

**Both Abbey Skull Shores and Roller Derby are in a pending trade but I am still open for backup offers!

 I am willing to trade my ghouls for either MH or EAH dolls (EAH preferred), or you can also buy them as well :)

Views: 911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is your Lagoona DotD or DDG? If it's DotD, how much do you want for her or what doll would you like as a trade? I'm sending you a friend request, please feel free to message me!
I'm not quite sure what DotD or DDG mean, but the boxed Lagoona is from the Ballet Dance class line :)
Ok, thanks anyway!
Attached is my Instagram photo of my Hunter doll! Ignore the Ashlynn doll :)

dallas johnson said:
I'll trade for Hunter. What condition is he in?? Pm me and I'll friend you.
Attachments:

how much would you like to sell picture day draculuara for

She would be $10 plus shipping :)

Dollyrama said:

how much would you like to sell picture day draculuara for

how much for shipping to canada


 
Maddy said:

She would be $10 plus shipping :)

Dollyrama said:

how much would you like to sell picture day draculuara for

Probably $10!

Dollyrama said:

how much for shipping to canada


 
Maddy said:

She would be $10 plus shipping :)

Dollyrama said:

how much would you like to sell picture day draculuara for

ok how do i buy

I'll send you a message with my PayPal!

what if i do not have a pay pal

You would have to either use a credit card or a money order.

Dollyrama said:

what if i do not have a pay pal

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service