Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have lots of Monster High Dolls for sale. Prices are negotiable and will ship. Ask me what I have and you can make offers.

Views: 2249

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I do have dead tired frankie and i have dead tired lagoona with hydration center

shanabear said:
Thank you.

MonsterHighMom said:
No i dont have dead tired frankie or lagoona

shanabear said:
Dead tired Frankie or Lagoona?
Attachments:
I dont have swim class holt i do have frankie picnic asker and scarah fashion

Gigi said:
Do u have :
Swim class holt and frankie
picnic casket for 2 set
I heart fashion scarach
!
Attachments:
I want scarah and the picnic casket set .. how much with shipping
What is your zipcode?

Gigi said:
I want scarah and the picnic casket set .. how much with shipping

Oh okay, I understand! Haha, sorry. I am really interested in Forbitten Love Draculaura & Clawd as well as C.A. Cupid. I sent you a pm about it. My zip code is 85226. We can discuss a fair price via pm or here if you'd like?

MonsterHighMom said:

I added some more closer pics through the replies, did u see them? I have so many dolls to list, like 115 boxes lol.

shnickers said:

I sent you a PM! I was also wondering if it would be possible for you to upload a text list? Some of the dolls are a little hard to see...

Do you have SDCC Scarah Screams? I'm willing to pay about $75 or so for her. Maybe more if we can work some kind of time payment thing. 

Please let me know!

Im sorry i cannot sell sdcc scarah screams for that low price. I bought it for way more than that. I can sell it $200 includes shipping

LolaMonster said:

Do you have SDCC Scarah Screams? I'm willing to pay about $75 or so for her. Maybe more if we can work some kind of time payment thing. 

Please let me know!

Alrighty, that's fair enough. Unfortunately, I can't do $200+ right now unless you would be willing to let me make payments over a month or two. If you don't want to, I understand completely!

Although, would you happen to have Honey Swamp, the Werecat Twins or Scaremester Catrine??

First what is your zipcode
What is your zipcode

LolaMonster said:

Alrighty, that's fair enough. Unfortunately, I can't do $200+ right now unless you would be willing to let me make payments over a month or two. If you don't want to, I understand completely!

Although, would you happen to have Honey Swamp, the Werecat Twins or Scaremester Catrine??

My zipcode is 78133
MonsterHighMom said:

What is your zipcode

LolaMonster said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service