Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have lots of Monster High Dolls for sale. Prices are negotiable and will ship. Ask me what I have and you can make offers.

Views: 2249

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is. Its called both. How much plus shipping to 50014?

MonsterHighMom said:

Yes, if it's mad science


 
marpie said:

Classroom lagoona?
Do you have Nefera? Sending you a FR...
Yes i have nefera



Cece said:
Do you have Nefera? Sending you a FR...
Can u pm me please
Dead tired Frankie or Lagoona?

I sent you a PM! I was also wondering if it would be possible for you to upload a text list? Some of the dolls are a little hard to see...

I added some more closer pics through the replies, did u see them? I have so many dolls to list, like 115 boxes lol.



shnickers said:

I sent you a PM! I was also wondering if it would be possible for you to upload a text list? Some of the dolls are a little hard to see...

The total would be $35 including shipping.




marpie said:
Yes it is. Its called both. How much plus shipping to 50014?

MonsterHighMom said:

Yes, if it's mad science


 
marpie said:

Classroom lagoona?
No i dont have dead tired frankie


shanabear said:
Do you have dead tired Frankie?
No i dont have dead tired frankie or lagoona




shanabear said:
Dead tired Frankie or Lagoona?
Thank you.

MonsterHighMom said:
No i dont have dead tired frankie or lagoona




shanabear said:
Dead tired Frankie or Lagoona?
Do u have :
Swim class holt and frankie
picnic casket for 2 set
I heart fashion scarach
!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service