Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Monster High Dance Class dolls in now in stock for list price on Amazon.Com !!

Views: 1266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Limit is 2 each

I got all 4 dolls. Woot!

thanks for the link! was able to get howleen :D

Anyone not able to get Howleen and Robecca, I am selling them both in buy/sell/trade page.

I got the alerts on my phone this morning; picked up Howleen and Lagoona... and yes, please, bring on Scaris!

Her Monster Highness said:

Now bring on Scaris!!

Of course....why wouldnt they be sold out by now???? I just checked and the only one available is Lagoona...ths is really getting frustrating....they shouldnt be this hard to get....im getting to the point to where i want to stop collecting...i miss the good ol days back in 2010 when i didnt have this problem.

Don't worry, they haven't even come out in Walmart and Target yet.  They will be plentiful then and even cheaper then anywhere else.  Hang in there.

PerryNormal said:

Of course....why wouldnt they be sold out by now???? I just checked and the only one available is Lagoona...ths is really getting frustrating....they shouldnt be this hard to get....im getting to the point to where i want to stop collecting...i miss the good ol days back in 2010 when i didnt have this problem.

Now the price for all of them is 30.00+!

This.  I can understand the frustration, though; you never know if one of these dolls ends up as a short pack or shortened release, so you just want to grab them all while the getting's good.

If it helps, the updates that I've been getting from nowinstock.net for the DC dolls are getting more frequent, and some have actually been in stock when I click through.  Don't lose hope!  (^_^)b

Aurora said:

Don't worry, they haven't even come out in Walmart and Target yet.  They will be plentiful then and even cheaper then anywhere else.  Hang in there.

PerryNormal said:

Of course....why wouldnt they be sold out by now???? I just checked and the only one available is Lagoona...ths is really getting frustrating....they shouldnt be this hard to get....im getting to the point to where i want to stop collecting...i miss the good ol days back in 2010 when i didnt have this problem.

Those are from scalpers at the Amazon Marketplace.  Pretend they don't exist.

The only price that counts is the $14.49 when they're sold by and ship from Amazon.

Glimmer said:

Now the price for all of them is 30.00+!

awww thanks Faye and Aurora for the words of hope...I'll definately wait til i find them or can order them for 14.99...but Faye is right about not knowing if they will be a shortened release or what..there are several dolsl...that ive only seen one time or had one oppurtunity to buy them and had i not...i either wouldnt have them or would have to pay scalpers price..Skull Shores Gil for example...i saw him one time right before Christmas and never saw him again...same with Dawn of the Dance Deuce, Lagoona and Ghoulia...i saw them only one time at Family Dollar...and never saw them again...and then its getting especailly frustrating with christmas coming up...remember last year and how it took months (literally) until dolls started to appear on the shelves again? Ugh i hope that doesnt happen again.

well i ordered robecca steam from amazon this morning when they had 5 left and a few days ago i ordered howleen from fantasticplastictoys for 17.99 and she'll be here tomm...i got the 2 i wanted!!! 

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service