Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Yes it has finally happened! Monster High will invade McDonald's locations October 11th! The Happy Meal toys will indeed be 3 thats it 3 BUCKETS for trick or treaters! Featuring of course our favorite ghouls, Frankie, Draculaura, and Clawdeen Wolf! THAT'S IT, NO FIGURES, NO DOLLS, JUST BUCKETS!

Views: 11308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a Frankie tonight.  My dad had asked for a girl's pail, they originally went to give him the Angry Birds Star Wars one.  I noticed the handle of that one was the Monster High bat before he gave it back.  They gave me a Frankie with the Star Wars handle.  It's kind of funny in a way.

I got the Frankie one today. I didn't even have to buy it. n_n She gave me one for free.

I'm wondering if next week they put out a new one? I hope so, I want all 3. D:

I can't believe I went by McDonalds yesterday and FORGOT to ask for a bucket.  Ahhhhhh

I got Draculaura on Monday, but she had Frankie's Stickers -_-

Would anybody be willing to give away just their Draculaura stickers? I have the bucket but they gave me Frankie stickers. My bf actually picked me up the Lala bucket so he really didn't know. He's so sweet. n_n

I got two buckets yesterday i got draculaura and clawdeen with correct stickers and handles. I got them with food because they had 2 dollar happy meals.

I am still looking for the Frankie one.

I asked for some Draculaura sticker. :3 Yay! But I still need the Clawdeen bucket. ;~;

One of my co-workers surprised me yesterday morning. She knew I was into MH (we share a love of Disney villains) and left Frankie's bucket on my desk. She didn't get a lid or stickers, so I'll go to McDonalds and see if I can get them. Has it been so long since I've had a McDonalds bucket? I don't recall them being this small.

I have Frankie and Draculaura so this Friday hoping for Clawdeen !!  Yes I think the buckets have gotten smaller, lord knows the fries sure have !!

I got my frankie bucket it came with draculaura stickers since they were out of the frankie ones.

The buckets are a lot smaller then they used to be XD.

Did anyone else notice that all the buckets say made in usa on them?

Is anyone still finding the draculaura bucket? A coworker gave me a Frankie (no stickers) XD so awesome. But we've only been able to find clawdeens at our mc donalds.

Happy to report that I was able to get every character.  I went every Friday since they started, yesterday was Clawdeens.

I like them all equally. Cool graphics and great colors. Yes-I noticed they were made in the USA. Hope everyone got what they were looking for too.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service