Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

hey guys someone on monster high traders on facebook posted a screan shot of the classroom two packs being in targets inventory system it sas not in stockroom  but this could mean theya re coming soon  does anyone esle have anymore info on this ;)

Views: 1895

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't had any luck with it saying anything other than not in the system. But I haven't checked since last Friday.

what is the dpci number? could not see the picture posted there.

Well the first pre-sales appeared on ebay as well. One of them says he will get the dolls shipped to him on April 21

i dont know how to post pics on here

Pre sellers on eBay really have no idea when items are coming in- they have been pre selling bloodgood guaranteed by Christmas (last Christmas) that didn't work out so well for them :) I will be stoked if we do find them at the end of April though.

we have been bored lately, hopefully it is in the system, can you at least read the number and type it in.

The German photo of Heath and Abbey said 08/2013, so that would be August or maybe slightly sooner in the US. I think new PD and Ghouls Night Out will be the next to hit shelves sometime in April, but I'm just guessing. I don't have the inside scoop.

Bj-Lydia said:

Well the first pre-sales appeared on ebay as well. One of them says he will get the dolls shipped to him on April 21

And speaking of availability...does anyone know when Toralei's Power Ghoul Catastrophe doll will be available at Target?

This and this:

PurpleLynnie said:

And speaking of availability...does anyone know when Toralei's Power Ghoul Catastrophe doll will be available at Target?

pradman said:

what is the dpci number? could not see the picture posted there.

I just tried yesterday and it worked -- not in the stockroom, etc. Sorry I didn't take the time to write down the DPCI number or take a picture. I'm usually pretty good about taking a picture when those pop up on the screen. I remember the prices is $29.99. Of course that means it is not a Toys R Us exclusive as perviously stated in another post.

It really does not mean anything when they have added it to their system. It does not mean the Classroom 2-pack will show up sooner than later. They added the content to the system 6 months or more before they actually get the stock at store level. And August (fall reset) is 5 months away -- it's a new item, so it will have to have a specific space made for it on the store shelf. So even it Target gets them in before the fall reset, more then likely they will hold them until the stores are reset.

For Power Ghouls Cat Tastrophe and Voltagous, I still believe those will not show up until fall -- there has been no indication of an assortment change. With the current packaging excluding both of them, it seems that those two will not be shelved at the same time as Wonder Wolf and Polterghoul. It all suggests a fall release. But unlike the Classroom 2-pack, they have shelf space for their DPCI number now, so they could be shelfed before the fall reset -- same goes for the new Picture Day dolls and Ghouls Night Out since Ghouls Night Out shares a DPCI number with Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Don't you have to type the DPCI number into the scanner?

not if you have something to scan -- as in the MH check list on something like an iPhone

LagoonaA said:

Don't you have to type the DPCI number into the scanner?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service