Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey guys I just want to make a thread on abbey other m.h products currently we have :
Basics:
Frankie 1&2
Spectra 
holt Hyde 2 only
Clawdeen 1&2
Cleo 1&2
Lagoona 1 only
Ghoulia 1 only ( by that i mean original box)
Dt:
Ghoulia
Frankie
Cleo
Lagoona  Hydration station 
Wave 2 dotd:
Cleo
Lagoona
Ghoulia
Duce
Plushies galore except for spectra and abbey
All Light up pets 
Fear book 1 &2 

Sorry for the large list so if you have seen anything that is not on this list plzz comment and for USA Spain etc this is AU ONLY!! 

Have fun and remember be kind 

Fr

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sorry I forgot to put this in sightings 
WE HAVE ABBEY!?!?!?
Apparently some people have said they found her but I made this for Aussies to post their findings on new dolls including Abby and most AU stores have just got a wave 2 shipment so she could be around 

JennyOdd-ball said:
WE HAVE ABBEY!?!?!?
Ok. I have Wave 1 Frankie, Clawdeen, Cleo and Deuce, Draculaura,Ghoulia and also spectra and dt Draculara (not  because i like her. she was the only one i cold find at the time. However the other day i found the hydration staion and dotd lagoona (i love lagoona) but they also had the basic dts dotd ghoulia and deuce and 2nd wave Cleo, frankie and clawdeen. and holt.ad 1st wave basics.
Also you forgot the GB dolls. We have them but not the 5 pack (not that i know of).
Oh yeah I knew I forgot them I haven't seen the 5 pack but we might get it if they don't release something else first

JennyOdd-ball said:
Also you forgot the GB dolls. We have them but not the 5 pack (not that i know of).
If i remember correctly the 5 pack is a Target exclusive,so if it comes out it will be like $100 because Target usually charges more than other places.

afrokid said:
Oh yeah I knew I forgot them I haven't seen the 5 pack but we might get it if they don't release something else first

JennyOdd-ball said:
I want the gloom beach pack but i havent seen any packs! =[

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service