Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

I have looked and looked and NOTHING!!! I look at the stores websites everyday! they say that they are in the stores but when I go nothing. The stores that are the closest to me are: Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, Kmart, and Mejiers. Any sighting would be a great help! Thanks!

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha that sucks. I always run into the iCoffin and Fearbook. Ghoulia have yet to run into it.

 

 CALL UNTIL YOU GET ASSISTANCE.  it's like a part time or full time job collecting these dolls.

 I and most of the people on this board feel or have felt your pain.. the parent of these board members have.

 

 eventually you will have someone assist you. everyone at toys r us knows me by now...( how sad.) But I made it an effort to call and have a shipment reserved or a doll I was looking for. I asked for the shipment dates or the stocking times. Being friendly and patient helps. I have faith in you. :)

@ Lilith: thanks! I do try to be patient. when I look up monster high @ target and look @ the 'find @ target store' and it says available at the target store closest to me but when you go there and Ghoulia isn't there its so INFURIATING!!! (sorry I just had to vent for a sec...I'm done now! lol :) ) also if target, kmart, and toys r us got a dollar for every time I visited there sites....they would have a hundred dollars in one day!!

You can use these two websites they might help

www.milo.com

 

www.nowinstock.net

Good Luck finding Ghoulia

Jade Le Fright said:

@ Lilith: thanks! I do try to be patient. when I look up monster high @ target and look @ the 'find @ target store' and it says available at the target store closest to me but when you go there and Ghoulia isn't there its so INFURIATING!!! (sorry I just had to vent for a sec...I'm done now! lol :) ) also if target, kmart, and toys r us got a dollar for every time I visited there sites....they would have a hundred dollars in one day!!
Thanks!! hopefully this will help!!!

Melody Carver said:

You can use these two websites they might help

www.milo.com

 

www.nowinstock.net

Good Luck finding Ghoulia

Jade Le Fright said:

@ Lilith: thanks! I do try to be patient. when I look up monster high @ target and look @ the 'find @ target store' and it says available at the target store closest to me but when you go there and Ghoulia isn't there its so INFURIATING!!! (sorry I just had to vent for a sec...I'm done now! lol :) ) also if target, kmart, and toys r us got a dollar for every time I visited there sites....they would have a hundred dollars in one day!!
Thats soo annoying right?!?! The link that melody carver gave me said that the iCoffin and the fearbook are at the toys r us down the street from me soo fingers crossed!

sarah van winkle said:
I had that happen to me.  I was on the target website and it said that they had a holt hyde there.I went down there and they didn't have one!!(  they put "avalible" on every doll when they get an assortment)

Jade Le Fright said:
@ Lilith: thanks! I do try to be patient. when I look up monster high @ target and look @ the 'find @ target store' and it says available at the target store closest to me but when you go there and Ghoulia isn't there its so INFURIATING!!! (sorry I just had to vent for a sec...I'm done now! lol :) ) also if target, kmart, and toys r us got a dollar for every time I visited there sites....they would have a hundred dollars in one day!!
I have been looking for ghoulia yelps for 3weeks. I was calling Target 2 time a week but no luck. Going to Walmart on my lunch but no luck. Then I called Justice just to see if they had it but not in stock at the time. So I give them my number and they would call me if one came in. So I got the call last week and GOT it. It was about $30. a little more then I wanted to pay but I could not find it at any other store.

The best time to find this dolls are in the morning. That is when they are stocking the toys. When you are not looking for them that is when you will find them.

 

thats really true!!!

maralyn said:

The best time to find this dolls are in the morning. That is when they are stocking the toys. When you are not looking for them that is when you will find them.

 

still nothing!!! I was going off of the milo site to see if I could find Ghoulia. It said that she was at target (I looked about 5 min. before I left).....got to target and not even a spot for her...I was SOOO ANNOYED!! (sorry for shouting)
my stores seem to have stoked up on the basic dolls, also the GB assortment (cept they are never their lol)but no ghoulia! ;_;

the problem with the is i think that when you ask for a certain MH doll they just tell you YEA WE GOT THE DOLLS JUST NOT SURE WHICH ONES lol! cause i know this happens to me all the itme
Jade Le Fright said:
still nothing!!! I was going off of the milo site to see if I could find Ghoulia. It said that she was at target (I looked about 5 min. before I left).....got to target and not even a spot for her...I was SOOO ANNOYED!! (sorry for shouting)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service