Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Angelic Dreamz doll store

only today 20% off automatically

Views: 364

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are they seriously trying to sell Skull Shores Ghoulia for $25?! You can easily get her at Walmart for $13. Smh.

The discount is good, but I'll have to look elsewhere.
Thanks for sharing though :)

Jen said:

Are they seriously trying to sell Skull Shores Ghoulia for $25?! You can easily get her at Walmart for $13. Smh.

Shipping to the UK for 2 fashion packs: $20 - $40?!
How are they charging 4 to 10 times the price it would actually cost to send them..
Hmm..

oh dear, i didn't know what their international shipping was like, but seems it might not be by weight.  

That's a small store so they do have a markup... only their sale prices are good and the memorial day sale is automatic 20% off.  i was trying to write that earlier but the forum wasn't working with my tablet.  i've added it now.

darn, I would have bought something but yeah, shipping is so expensive. I wish they had some regular US postal service options.

Yeah, with the shipping, I'm paying $21 for 1 fashion pack! Plus, I'm in NYC n their upstate ny so shipping is outrageous

That is disgusting. I would never pay that much for a fashion pack. It wish they would use USPS, but it's not like I would buy from them because they are more expensive and with their shipping prices it's even more outrageous.

ghoulkidsrule said:

Yeah, with the shipping, I'm paying $21 for 1 fashion pack! Plus, I'm in NYC n their upstate ny so shipping is outrageous

Good thing they are doing 20% off, because those prices are way to high.

If you read it correctly, they said with shipping they are paying $21 TOTAL.

George G said:

I am not sure where you are getting $21.00 for shipping?  It is a flat $7 for shipping anywhere in the USA wether you buy one item or 100 items.  

Taffy Snap! said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service