Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A few members were suspended recently because they send chain email spam to other members.

All of them were send a message explaining that. If you were suspended and did not see the message, it may be because you have not provided a working email for your account here.

If you were suspended and want to come back, send me a nice message and explain that you will not spam again. "What did I do"? will not cut it.

Please understand that NO ONE likes getting spam, even more so from friends.
So do not respond to those "forward this immediately" messages.

Thanks for understanding.

Stu

Views: 1554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for keeping it spam free

:3 Thankyou so much, I hate getting crap-tons (Pardon my immaturity, x3) of chainmail everyday. I prefer to keep my inbox for friends PM only, so I actually have defriended people before, because one person sent me several chainmails a week. Thankyou, Stu!

That is quite disturbing.

Venus McFlytrap said:

:-/ Yeah, it's pretty annoying I guess. I got this the other day-'
'This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu " as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your proflie , she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewared.''

-Venus

i got a chain letter i didnt want to see who it was from!

cool. someone suspended me because i said their topic was not interesting

i don't have any chain mail but my friend gets it all the time she never forwards them because theyre very dumb

boringgggggggggggggggg

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service