Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A few members were suspended recently because they send chain email spam to other members.

All of them were send a message explaining that. If you were suspended and did not see the message, it may be because you have not provided a working email for your account here.

If you were suspended and want to come back, send me a nice message and explain that you will not spam again. "What did I do"? will not cut it.

Please understand that NO ONE likes getting spam, even more so from friends.
So do not respond to those "forward this immediately" messages.

Thanks for understanding.

Stu

Views: 1605

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I am curious about is the person that sent me the chain mail is NOT on my friends list.  I thought you had to friend someone to message them.  I just thought about that.  Hmmm...

i stoped being friends with a chain mailer

Oh, do you remember who sent it to you?

Jenna the Backgrounder said:

i deleted it before i could tell a mod unfortunately.

good point..how did this person get your email address? maybe he/she hacked a friend's account and got your email from their list. still unacceptable.

SnowDragon said:

What I am curious about is the person that sent me the chain mail is NOT on my friends list.  I thought you had to friend someone to message them.  I just thought about that.  Hmmm...

My friend got her email hacked and she had to make a new one. Thats random, but IDC XD

Dragona13x said:

good point..how did this person get your email address? maybe he/she hacked a friend's account and got your email from their list. still unacceptable.

SnowDragon said:

So...if you have someone's actual email address, you can still message them?  Because like I said, didn't have this person on my friends list and only 2 people on here have my actual email address.  So I dunno.  Kinda strange...unless they did manage to hack into the system and just message a bunch of people that weren't on their friends list.  I think the messaged with CC'd to 150 other people...

Either way they're gone and hopefully I won't get too many more while I'm a part of this board.  :)

Dragona13x said:

SnowDragon said:

Oh I know her

I know right

Dragona13x said:

Dear God.People still do that nowadays?? And here I thought every1 was soo busy with their lives !!

Who started chain mail anyways, its annoying.

I just got a notice that I'm suspended from the chat -- I never used the chat, so that's a little odd.

That is odd... Especially if you never used it. Ask a mod (im not one, so I cant help much). Does anyone know your account password?

Brian Sheppard said:

I just got a notice that I'm suspended from the chat -- I never used the chat, so that's a little odd.

OH MY GHOUL, I just suspended, too! I never used it either and I KNOW nobody has my pass. Stu and Mods, what is going on?!?!

Brian Sheppard said:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service