Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

hiii
im just randomly posting my monster high own/original character. :D

i have a few good pictures of her, so here they are.

Lexi Death with her bmffs, Wyvery Flightington, & Draco Dragonne (Draco & Wyvery are not my ocs btw)
^^ DRAWN BY ILOVEFRANKIESTEIN ON YOUTUBE SUB TO HER PLZ :)

here is her facebook account http://www.facebook.com/lexideath
here is her info:

Name: Lexi Death

Age: 12 Years old. Yes I skipped grades, you gotta problem with that? Too damn bad.

Monster Parent: Fallen Angels Of Death.

Killer Style: My black dress, it has hot pink trim, I also wear spikey bracelets sometimes, and gloves, I also wear skinny jeans sometimes, I wear converse sneakers, and converse heels. I love to have a natural make-up look, all I wear is, cover up, light pink lip gloss, eyeliner, and mascara, I have light peach skin, dark brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I like to wear bows in my hair sometimes, I have a collection of bows from all different colors, different sizes, just name a bow and I'll show you it.

Freaky Flaw: When people at Monster High pick on me (because I'm the youngest at Monster High) I totally kick their ass. But I get in trouble.

Favorite Color: Black, hot pink, blue, red, & alot more colors.

Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers, and turkey sandwiches.

Biggest Pet Peave: When my wings can't fit into tight spaces.

Favorite Activity: Flying.

Pet: My black crow, named Thunder.

Friends: Wyvery Flightington, Drako Dragonne, Draculacie, Settra Set, Sail Love, Trixie Winta, Twist Rainbow, Jade Dragonne, Macie Angelwings, Jamie Heaven, Jackson Jekyll, Frankie Stein, Ghoulia Yelps, Draculaura, Cleo De Nile, Clawdeen Wolf, Lagoona Blue, Holt Hyde, and many more. :)

Favorite School Subject: I love music, art, cooking, and flying classes. (I still need flying classes because.. Well lets just say I'm not too good at it, and I'm still learning.)

Least Favorite School Subject: Math, I hate it, plus I suck at it.

IM WORKING ON MORE PICTURES OF HER. :)
for more pics of her go here http://www.youtube.com/user/mhcharacters

Views: 577

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that's a.... long list of Friends. And it clashes with her 'So what?' attitude, her penchant to get in trouble, her being bullied and 'Kicking their asses' when they do so. That tends to antagonise people. Yes, you can have friends with those traits. Just... take it down a notch. Lagoona and Clawd are friends with everyone since they'reso mellow. And Holt seems like he has a lot of friends, but none of them very close. Just... some realism. No one likes everyone.

That said, she comes off as a bit... aggresive and stand-offish. If that's what you were going for, more power to you, I think we need some more aggressive personas in this Sugar Bowl. I just want to know if that was intentional.

yes it was sort of intentional, i just want people to think she stands up for herself ect.
but she isnt all aggresive or stand-offish, she can be really nice sometimes and a little mean,
anyone who is nice and treats her nicely she is friends with ^-^
anyone who is mean to her shes not friends with.

its as simple as that. ^^

P-girl said:

Wow, that's a.... long list of Friends. And it clashes with her 'So what?' attitude, her penchant to get in trouble, her being bullied and 'Kicking their asses' when they do so. That tends to antagonise people. Yes, you can have friends with those traits. Just... take it down a notch. Lagoona and Clawd are friends with everyone since they'reso mellow. And Holt seems like he has a lot of friends, but none of them very close. Just... some realism. No one likes everyone.

That said, she comes off as a bit... aggresive and stand-offish. If that's what you were going for, more power to you, I think we need some more aggressive personas in this Sugar Bowl. I just want to know if that was intentional.

'Kay. Just checking. I can dig such characters.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service