Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello everyone, so i am looking to Tranform a cam boy into a deuce look a like. Since there isnt a deuce that is cheap or easy to find. Has any body had success with finding the color of deuce's skin color/tone with paint (acrylic paints).Since I can't find any deuces at a good price, I guess I want to make a Deuce Wannabe. :).  So I'm asking if anyone knows what colors make his skin color. Please and Thank you. :)

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No help at all with the colour matching, but i think i read somewhere there is a Deuce in the upcoming Scaris Frights line.

Really? :) 
So there is still hope. LoL

Silver Spectre said:

No help at all with the colour matching, but i think i read somewhere there is a Deuce in the upcoming Scaris Frights line.

I'm sure i read it in the leaked info from... Amazon? i think it was, i remember getting excited anyway because i'm also wanting Deuce.

Yay :)

Silver Spectre said:

I'm sure i read it in the leaked info from... Amazon? i think it was, i remember getting excited anyway because i'm also wanting Deuce.

Idk but if u need a Deuce doll look for people in Australia from what I hear they still have him in stock on the shelves for $30 hope this helped
My mom is a painter so I can help you with that! It's this: burn sianna, a little bot of yellow oaker,and also a little bit of flesh color!;)
So what does that mean for acrylic paints? :)

Creepella de vamp said:
My mom is a painter so I can help you with that! It's this: burn sianna, a little bot of yellow oaker,and also a little bit of flesh color!;)
You have to buy those certain colors and mix them, until you get the color for the deuce lookalike!!

Blue Guzman said:

Creepella de vamp said:
? Oh I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find these colors in acrylics but thanks for the help though. :)

Creepella de vamp said:
You have to buy those certain colors and mix them, until you get the color for the deuce lookalike!!

Blue Guzman said:

Creepella de vamp said:
No problem just trying to help!!:)

Blue Guzman said:
? Oh I'm pretty sure I won't be able to find these colors in acrylics but thanks for the help though. :)

Creepella de vamp said:

Blue Guzman said:

Creepella de vamp said:
Thanks though. :)

Creepella de vamp said:
No problem just trying to help!!:)
Blue Guzman said:

Creepella de vamp said:

Blue Guzman said:

Creepella de vamp said:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service