Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Those boys can be so difficult. My favorite is Gil, who of course is impossible to get! I also love Jackson... but again, another tough find for a decent price. I recently, got my hands on a Deuce Gorgon (Scaris variant, naturally!) and it is up for trade! I realize that he is technically a "budget" or "travel-light" doll, but he's a hard one to just run out to the store and grab. I may also consider just selling him. Anyone interested may feel free to leave a reply, especially, if you think you have a doll befitting of a fair trade with Scaris Deuce! If by any slim chance there's someone with multiple Gil's... nah, didn't think so! Either way, he is brand-spankin' new and lookin' extra snakey!

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I finally obtained a Gil, via the dance class five-pack, and the new music festival Clawd. I would, however, really love to get my hands on a make-a-splash Holt...

I have a swim Holt I'd trade if you were lucky enough to snag one of those Slo Mos from Amazon.

I know it's expensive, but if Target has the dance class on their website still...it's a great way to get Gil. That's how I got him, plus the other girls from the dance class I was missing.

EDIT: oops...late reply.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service