Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Views: 878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you a friend request :)

inlov said:

alright I can do $20 I can ship internationally let me know how the cheapest is first class and most expensive would be priority and you can add insurance with that option but I can quote you for all of  them.

First class will do :)

inlov said:

alright I can do $20 I can ship internationally let me know how the cheapest is first class and most expensive would be priority and you can add insurance with that option but I can quote you for all of  them.

How much are you asking for the scaris deuce?

I will do $22.00 that's the lowest. plus shipping

This is an update I have sold the 2 frankies and ghoulia, also sold one werewolf sister pack but I have another.

How much for ALL the Plants Vs. Zombies items?

Well I can do $15 for each, so that's $90 for all.

Another update all my used monster high dolls are sold.

FYI to monsterhighmommy the plush toys make sounds that are straight from the game.

How much would deboxed Jinafire be including shipping to Canada?

Since I want $30 for her, total will be $40.55, I checked to see if deboxing her will make a difference and it looks like it wont make a difference. I can keep her in box and then wrap brown shipping paper over her origianal box.  Just let me know what you think.

How much.for rochelle and rm clawdeen

$35.00 for Rochelle and Clawdeen $20.00 if you want it deboxed I know it will cost $10.55 to ship, but if not I will need to go home to find a box and weigh it. Looking at your profile I see your from canada.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service