Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This is basically going to be a LOTR parody with our OCs as the characters. Many of the characters are taken - that includes all of the Fellowship - but we have some characters that are free such as Glorfindel and stuff.

ALSO I am unlikely to make your character one with a major speaking role unless you as a close friend or a Dreamer.

The fanfiction shall go here, and it's be in whatever style I like. I'm planning on writing it by myself, but sometimes we might RP out the scenes to avoid writing out of character.

It'll be based of Peter Jackson's movies, not the Tolkien books, but I may add some characters and scenes from the Tolkien books if I feel like it.

---

CLICK HERE FOR CHAPTER LINKS

---

FAQ

Q: What is Lord of the Rings?

A: *facepalm*

Q: Will the characters be 20% cooler?

A: Sort of.

Q: I WNT A ROOL!! super cool plus my chars r ausome

A: *hits you with a dictionary and a grammar book*

Q: I have no idea who you are, or what you do, but this idea is awesome and I want my character to be in it. But why do I get such as minor role?

A: Because we're too cool for you. JUST KIDDING. I want to use my friends' OCs for the major roles because they are the OCs that I RP with, the OCs who I ship with other OCs, the OCs that I can draw without looking at a reference. They are the OCs I get feels and headcanons about, which is kinda weird, because they are other people's OCs.

If you're just some random dude whose OCs I barely know and don't have any feelings about, I don't think I'll be able to write them well. Yeah. And if you know me, my writing's either way too funny, or full of feels. 

Q: I like your casting.

A: That's not a question, but thanks. :D

Q: I think your casting is horrible.

A: That is also not a question, but okay. D:

Q: I have read your dictionary and grammar book and I apologise for being an uneducated butt. Can my character have a role now?

A: What character and as what?

Q: Can I call you "poopface"?

A: Yup! 

Q: Does everyone here get overhyped character feels?

A: Yeah, pretty much. 

Q: OH MY GOD SO I LOOKED AT LIKE, LOOKED AT YOUR CASTING AND EVERYTHING AND IS JASON REALLY GOING TO BE ARWEN? WILL HE WEAR A DRESS?

A: Yes, and yes, anon. 

Q: HEY! NOT COOL I SHIP TRISON!!! >:(((

A: So do I. But then I kinda ship Jalexis. Both are cute. Both make sense. Go and read When Dreams Collide for your Trison ship. 

Q: I just want my character as a random goblin/orc/elf/man/dwarf, not as someone with a huge role. Can I have that?

A: Yes! I would love to mention one of your OCs in the fights. It makes it feel more realistic.

Q: There's a minor scene that I would love to have in your fanfic.

A: What is this said minor scene?

Q: Can you shut up now? I hate your voice. 

A: ….

Q: How are you going to title the chapters?

A: With song lyrics. I want to use a line from Roads Untraveled by Linkin Park because I'm addicted to that song.

Q: I WANT TO RANT ABOUT BOROMIR FEELS AND FARAMIR/EOWYN SHIP FEELS WITH YOU.

A: YES AND OH MY GOD BOROMIR YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THE RING OFF FRODO. AND EOWYN WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU DROPPED THAT STUPID CRUSH ON ARAGORN AND GOT WITH FARAMIR. 

q: too much caps…

a: sorry. 

---

Casting

(to be confirmed) means that I have an idea for the role, but I need to seek permission.

The Fellowship:

Arianna Furey as Frodo

Felica Fright as Sam

Elpie West as Merry

Lola Pop as Pippin

Alexis Underworld as Aragorn

Nyla Ixe as Legolas

Chroma Prism as Gimli

Sadie Skeleton as Gandalf

Agatha Blythe Shea as Boromir

Hobbits:

Chessa Shire as Gollum

Jake Springheel as Rosie Cotton

Arianna's uncle as Bilbo

Men (or women):

Idris Fayette Shea as Faramir

Vienna Tulamoon as Eowyn

George Tulamoon as Eomer

Titania (Agatha's mum, Idris' aunt) as Denethor

Jenny Odd-Ball as the bartender

Elves:

Dorianna Grey as Galadriel

Jason Scorch as Arwen (I am not sorry about this)

Willow Grey as Haldir

Clemens Ixe as Legolas' brother who we just created for this sad fanfic

Dwarves:

I decided to have fem!Ori because I can.

Bad dudes:

Winifred Webb as Shelob

Nessa East as Saruman

Orcs

Viv's Stephanie.

Goblins

tba

Others

Terra Forest as Treebeard the Ent

Views: 615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*sniffle* That was beautiful.

I'm too emotional to properly say how awesome that was. 8'D

Chapter Three is up! If you start shipping Sadie/Bilbo, please whack yourself on the head with a sledgehammer. You should be feeling bad about that.

This will be the last chapter because I leave for camp, so enjoy it. Also, edit option is opened for you guys to pick up any grammar mistakes (since I didn't show this chapter to my awesome proofreader Krafty, first). I trust you guys not to troll (and I can access edits made to a document), and could you make your changes in a bright colour, rather than a different font? It'll be much easier to spot out.

Also, that one word with the devil's font? Totally intentional.
before** I leave for camp, not because.

If you guys went OH NOES ZENA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US YOU'RE AN EVIL BASTARD JUST LIKE PRINCE JOFFREY I'M GOING TO POISON YOUR WINE AT YOUR WEDDING FEAST, I apologise in tenfold. I will never let this fanfiction die!

Oh gosh, Zena - you have permanently scarred me with even thinking of that shipping. Leave the poor man alone! He needeth not a wife or girl other than Ari in his life! And while I maaay not have used that exact language, I was close to bugging asking you about the next chapter. Fel kept me sane though with our LotR talks, both about the crossover and the series itself. XD

And sadly, I've got an exam tomorrow bright an early so I can't read it just yet. D:

Your comment made me laugh, Krafty! XD Of course I wouldn't start shipping it, Sadie has a boyfriend and Bilbo's a happy bachelor. It would be blasphemy!

Have you read it yet? Has Fel read it yet? What do you guys think? Can you post on Dreams? Will I ever be able to write good comedy?

Read it finally! Darling, possessed Bilbo- I'm going to miss the old Hobbit till Rivendale. Love all the Beatles and Queen refs you added. I shall also admit to loving the fact you left Ari a tad drunk - just don't make her intoxicated ALL the time for the rest of the story. XD Oh yes, and poor Farmer Maggot! (I actually liked him in the book.) He's been scarred for life!

As for proof-reading, red = edits made, and blue = my questions. Some of the edits I threw in only to remind us/the readers this is still an MH crossover, thus the mention of tombs and skeletal body types. Oh yeah, and Sadie's a hippie and hippies were known for using drugs; hence, I just had to add in that little bit on weed. XD Oh yeah, and is there a reason for the sudden change of speak pattern with the Farmer Maggot scene? The wording seems almost... skater-ish? (He's frightened and yet notices the cool mane? XD) That's probably not even the right way to describe it. Just wondering if there's a reason.

And yes, Dreams; will go finish that post pronto and try to get it out today. Also, you leave Sat., Sun. or Mon. your time? Will you be able to access MH/internet while at camp at all? Is there a way of keeping in touch while you're at camp?

BY THE GODS OF THE STARKS THAT MADE A MONTH FEEL SO SHORT.

So, I'm back, I guess? You guys are probably thinking "daaaarn Zena, your camp just set back this work of art", but in reality, it hasn't! In fact, I did so much out there in the New Zealand bush that I felt like I had an adventure like Frodo and Sam.

On the topic of Kahunui and LOTR, my favourite teacher there was a huge LOTR junkie. That was probably why he was my favourite teacher. He was sarcastic, funny, and downright awesome.

Back on topic. From the tramps to the sea kayaking to getting readings of wind turbines to doing my own chores and having ferns cut at my thighs, it was a great experience. Learning so much about other people in my class helped vastly. I think, after it, I turned out into a much better person. Oh, and by the way, HAVE YOU EVER HAD A TIM TAM SLAM THEY ARE HEAVEN I TELL YOU HEAVEN.

So, how does it relate to the fanfiction? Well, I knew I was going to have trouble writing the whole outdoor-y, camping kind of thing so I was originally just going to brush over them. BUT NO MORE! Now this fanfic will be written by an aspiring author that has experienced many of the walking, climbing and betrayal that LOTR has in it!

Yes, I can see you all getting excited.

Now, continue with your lives.
-----
@Krafty:
Starting the editing for Chapter Three, now that I can spare a minute or so. Thanks for proofreading and pointing out my mistakes! I don't know where I would be without you.

Of course Ari wouldn't be always drunk. I can see her being on the drink on hardcore parties, but it wouldn't be an everyday thing, since she would be fairly respectable (to a point).

Yes, Ari, Elpie and Lola are going to be cousins of sort. Elpie and Lola are first cousins, and Ari's uncle's mother was a Took.

The wording, well, it was kinda intentional, but it didn't work out how I would have liked it. I wanted it to sound funny, but it ended up sounding amateur. Oh well. If anyone has any ideas on how I could improve on it, that would be fantastic. The Nazgul is just a random, not Jes.

The word "creepy" was in Comic Sans MS. I call Comic Sans the devil font because it burns my eyes.

Sorry I couldn't reply before I left! My life was flooded with packing and exam revision.
Planning to start work on CH4 today if I have time, I got the layout planned. I think it'll be around 2000 words, the chapter.

Yaaaaay! *hug*

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service