Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Looking to Sell WHOLE COLLECTION- Original Basics, School's out, etc

Okay, I have like 40+ dolls and I want to sell them to you guys. Most of them are unboxed. Contact me with a price you're comfortable with and which doll you want. I'll try and deliver as soon as possible.

I'm looking for around 15-20 dollars for each doll. I know it's unfair because they're out of box, but they're pretty old, so I figure why not.

Basics: (all unboxed but in wonderful condition, also have stands)

Frankie (Spoken for)

Draculaura

Clawdeen

Lagoona

Cleo + Deuce

Ghoulia

Holt

Abbey

Operetta

Toralei

Nefera

Venus

Robecca

Rochelle

Jackson

Holt

Howleen

Twyla

Cupid

Cat Twins

Jinafire

Skelita

Clawd

Heath

Second Wave (School's Out, unboxed, good condition)

Frankie

Draculaura

Clawdeen

Cleo

Lagoona

Other dolls

Scaris Deuce (IN BOX)

Picture Day Draculaura

Picture Day Cleo

Picture Day Spectra

Picture Day Frankie

Catty Noir (IN BOX)

Dot Dead Gorgeous Spectra

Superhero Spectra

Ghoul's Night Out Spectra

I'm also selling my Ever After High dolls, which are boxed. It's Apple, Raven, and Maddie.

Views: 1490

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We need a HUGE warning page made, is there anyway to 'stick' pages to the top of the forums so everyone can read it an be made aware they need to look out for this pond scum?

We used to have a feedback thread and you could post any kind of feedback,that one disappeared.Then we had a Negative feedback thread and some people didn't agree so it was deleted.Now all you can do is post your comments on your own page since the member you complain about can delete comments to his/her own page.Or you can join the Negative Feedback group like I did.It saved me from OmgGhoul the 2nd time around.This site needs new restrictions,rules because just about anyone is joining with bad intentions and the good members are paying for it.It's just not right.I'm very disappointed it keeps happening.

If this person is a scammer, be careful what you say. You could/will get banned for telling the truth. I have a doozy that I was "advised" not to post, even in the negative feedback group. Just a warning.

It's really sad that OmgGhoul/ all her other accounts scammed people. I paid for a Nefera in Mid-December and never got it. I kept messaging her, but no response. I emailed her and no response. Then I came on here today to find her account was deleted, along with all traces of posts and unhappy customers.

OmgGhoul/ all her other accounts used both Square Cash and Paypal, so I wouldn't put pass this one. I remember seeing a post on this discussion (now deleted) from OmgGhoul saying she "would buy everything for $800". Looking at it now, I don't doubt if she had it and I also don't doubt that this is a scheme by the same person.

Paypal probably can't do anything though (it says on Paypal that she is Unverified, which means they have no information on her). 

After this experience, I'm just going to deal with eBay,Amazon or in-person buying and think twice about buying anything from here. 

Dragona13x said:

You are right.Everyone should extra careful now.I believe this OmgGhoul aka Spectra V(I<3PC<) was trying to do a massive scam and got some of us.She was very shady and I only realized the scam when I asked for more feedback and she mentionedbr/> Spectra V .I noticed the profile link has Renee Meyer attached to it and that was her paypal name reneeisrocking@gmail.com.I can only hope Paypal will get the authorities on her behind now.Sorry for the long and perhaps unrelated comment but people need to be safe when using this site.

Sheyla_Fae said:

nothing about Square Cash so i doubt it.
But honestly if the seller isn't willing to use paypal, then buyers shouldn't be gullible enough to believe they will be safe.

Dragona13x said:

Could this be OmgGhoul too? I'm sooo distrustful of good sales now.
Never mind.

not buying from here won't solve the scamming issue, there are legitamte users here that sell for real (I being one)

but only ever deal with verified users with paypal on any site if you're sending them any amount of money.

As far as the fatalistic "paypal probably can't do anything" you never know unless you try, so always file your tickets.

Kairiaka said:

It's really sad that OmgGhoul/ all her other accounts scammed people. I paid for a Nefera in Mid-December and never got it. I kept messaging her, but no response. I emailed her and no response. Then I came on here today to find her account was deleted, along with all traces of posts and unhappy customers.

OmgGhoul/ all her other accounts used both Square Cash and Paypal, so I wouldn't put pass this one. I remember seeing a post on this discussion (now deleted) from OmgGhoul saying she "would buy everything for $800". Looking at it now, I don't doubt if she had it and I also don't doubt that this is a scheme by the same person.

Paypal probably can't do anything though (it says on Paypal that she is Unverified, which means they have no information on her). 

After this experience, I'm just going to deal with eBay,Amazon or in-person buying and think twice about buying anything from here. 

Dragona13x said:

You are right.Everyone should extra careful now.I believe this OmgGhoul aka Spectra V(I<3PC<) was trying to do a massive scam and got some of us.She was very shady and I only realized the scam when I asked for more feedback and she mentionedbr/> Spectra V .I noticed the profile link has Renee Meyer attached to it and that was her paypal name reneeisrocking@gmail.com.I can only hope Paypal will get the authorities on her behind now.Sorry for the long and perhaps unrelated comment but people need to be safe when using this site.

Sheyla_Fae said:

nothing about Square Cash so i doubt it.
But honestly if the seller isn't willing to use paypal, then buyers shouldn't be gullible enough to believe they will be safe.

Dragona13x said:

Could this be OmgGhoul too? I'm sooo distrustful of good sales now.
She sent me photoshopped pictures! I have all the emails of her Admitting to doing this...althought it was Clearly Obvious. If I can help with the limited info I would be happy to. I reported her as soon as I realized she was a scammer, which was pretty quick. She deletd the post and posted again. I reported her again. Unfortunately, not much is done to delete people when they're reported. I reported her in the negative feedback group too.
If a person makes a fake account, it is hard to know or even keep track. always use Paypal! People will get their money back from Paypal as long as you paid for services and did not Gift the money. This thread appeared to be a bunch of nonsense very soon after it was posted. Spectra 1>3 is kinda good at scamming, but she has to do better because the pics were Obvious Only because I asked for a piece of paper with my name, her name, and the date on them. The paper was floating...lol. That is a very good way and not an abnormal request before you do a sale...ask for a date and name on a picture of the item you are buying...Always!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service