Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello everyone! I've been a collector of MH dolls since they first started, but now that I'm moving out soon, I won't be able to take my whole collection with me, and am looking to sell the majority of my dolls. my rarest being a lot of first wave dolls and a ton of ghoulias.

Any advice? I was planning on posting each doll seperately on ebay, with short bidding windows, since they all have to be cleared out in 2 months, but I'm not sure if thats the most effective way to go about it. Sorry if I sound a little money grabby, I'm planning on using the cash to buy a car which I really need right now!!

I was also planning on washing and styling a some of the older dolls, due to minor dust from being on the shelfs and some of my older dolls having glue-y hair. is that also a good idea or should I leave them as is? any feedback helps!

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Are you selling your lagoona basic ?

Hi, ^^
My recommendation would be to group "popular dolls" with "less popular dolls" in themed lots(as recommended before) so that you can sell all the ones that you're looking to sell

Also, Will you be selling your Nefera doll?

How much for gloom beach ghoulia and dotd ghoulia

I would be interested in your comic club ghoulia and your basic lagoona if you decide to sell them on here.

Catty Noir

Twyla

Toralei Stripe

Sirena Von Boo

Robecca Steam

Skelita Calaveras

Been looking everywhere for them, so how much would you be willing to take for all 6 dolls?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service