Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hey all just wondering if anyone can get La Dee Da Doll clothes?
We don't have the fashion packs in Australia and the dolls are a little expensive for me because I only want the clothes from them.

I am particularly after these outfits.
I can buy this doll complete for $25 but am hoping to find just her outfit for less than that.

Also after this fashion pack.


Help would be appreciated.


Thanks

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can check Target and TRU for you.
Thank you!

hi I have Cyan's peppermint outfit the mints from her hair her dress and leggings the shoes disappeared sorry.

Thats ok i don't think the shoes would fit monster high. Could you attach a photo please? This isn't the outfit i was looking for but it sounds really cute!
Thanks

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

hi I have Cyan's peppermint outfit the mints from her hair her dress and leggings the shoes disappeared sorry.

um sorry not at home right now but I will be tomorrow can I send it to you tomorrow

Scarah said:

Thats ok i don't think the shoes would fit monster high. Could you attach a photo please? This isn't the outfit i was looking for but it sounds really cute!
Thanks

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

hi I have Cyan's peppermint outfit the mints from her hair her dress and leggings the shoes disappeared sorry.

No problem. Thank you :)

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

um sorry not at home right now but I will be tomorrow can I send it to you tomorrow

Scarah said:

Thats ok i don't think the shoes would fit monster high. Could you attach a photo please? This isn't the outfit i was looking for but it sounds really cute!
Thanks

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

hi I have Cyan's peppermint outfit the mints from her hair her dress and leggings the shoes disappeared sorry.

Sorry took so long to get back to you about the photo was super busy but anyway here is the photo I was thinking $8 for it plus shipping If you think that's fair.



Scarah said:

No problem. Thank you :)

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

um sorry not at home right now but I will be tomorrow can I send it to you tomorrow

Scarah said:

Thats ok i don't think the shoes would fit monster high. Could you attach a photo please? This isn't the outfit i was looking for but it sounds really cute!
Thanks

mickeyluvsbeastboy said:

hi I have Cyan's peppermint outfit the mints from her hair her dress and leggings the shoes disappeared sorry.

Hmm not too sure if that's something I can use, sorry. How much would postage to Australia be for this anyways?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service