Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A new line from MGA called L.O.L. Surprise!

Reminds me of Bratz Babyz

Miss Baby

Merbaby

Majorette

Surfer Babe

Royal High-Ney

Fresh

Center Stage

SurpriseFancy

Bee

Diva

Swag

Views: 4767

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Larien really needs to stop his pathetic petty shit with Mattel. I mean, it's really unprofessional.

But it's nothing new.

I mean, Mattel ARE an awful company but that's not an excuse for the constant personal crud MGA throw around all the time.

but they've ALWAYS done this.

Kinda like Lammily. MGA was just first on the "trashing Barbie" bandwagon.

It's lame and it's tacky and it's lazy.

Royal Bee is very cute! I don't think I will buy it as I suspect they must be too expensive for my taste. I really don't want to spend so much money for my collection. It is not fun! I prefer rescue dolls.

Myfroggystuff’s review of all 4 dolls

https://youtu.be/uadl1l27GGM

I like the second one the most. Very cute. I am not sure I am prepared to pay £30 for her. I also like the Diva.

There's something so weird but utterly charming about these dolls. The fact that they're based on babies but have such extravagant outfits (and such large butts) almost reminds me of early Bratz and how anarchic it was. I'm absolutely interested in getting them - especially Swag, who looks like a Fashion Nova model - but £30 is too much. 

Yes, I think £30 is really too much. I would like to see them in person. They are not highly visible even if we know who is in the box. They remind me of Betty Boop. They are all really cute but I don't think I want to spend that sort of money. Especially if their face paint is as bad quality as LOL surprise dolls.

I got lady diva 

she has paint bumps on her lips so it looks like she has herpes 

Poor Lady Diva!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service