Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A new line from MGA called L.O.L. Surprise!

Reminds me of Bratz Babyz

Miss Baby

Merbaby

Majorette

Surfer Babe

Royal High-Ney

Fresh

Center Stage

SurpriseFancy

Bee

Diva

Swag

Views: 4082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New hair vibes dolls. They cone with eight mix and match head covers to create different hair styles. They look interesting. They come out in December. 

Neonlicious styling head review

https://youtu.be/iI0gyrl1wQg

I'm going to pass on the styling head after seeing the review I don't like it. The stick on hair seems like a waste and I don't think it will last. It's pretty similar to the pic one with the ware and share wig once you list or damage the hair a lit you can't play with it anymore. Seems like a total waste a regular head at least you could rewig easy if the hair went bad this would be even hard to rewig 

yeah I'm not into styling heads, they're a bit creepy Jefrey Dhamer to me lol, the stick on looks like it will fade during play and 40 is a bit much for a styling head, I'm pretty sure they are worth 20 at least but I guess the way it's made and it comes with a lot of stuff.

Hello, C,

Thank you for the new image! That styling head actually looks like fun!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Hello, C,

OMG! Rosie the Riveter! Awesome! Oh, and I am in love with the blue-haired one's entire look!

Thank you so much for the new pics, C.

Goodbye,

Hello,

I am absolutely offended at the suggestion that a doll is demanding that I should dress her!  : O

ROTFLOL! JK!  ;)  ;)  ;) Well, I'm just kidding....as long as additional clothing is provided. These babies are freaking expensive!  : O

Goodbye,

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service