Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

A new line from MGA called L.O.L. Surprise!

Reminds me of Bratz Babyz

Miss Baby

Merbaby

Majorette

Surfer Babe

Royal High-Ney

Fresh

Center Stage

SurpriseFancy

Bee

Diva

Swag

Views: 3813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like I better start saving soon! 

I'm glad the winter disco OMG come with the tots and 35 is not a bad price considering it's only 5 extra for a tot when they are usually 10 or over, and they are all worth it. 

The Amazing Surprise is not too bad a price 130 for 14 dolls and it's worth it. 

Crystal is nice too 50 might be pricey but I'd pay that

Why the heck is Cosmic Queen a cowgirl?

I kinda like the other three though. DJ of course I already know i'm gonna get but the other two are nice too. Hmm. The black and white haired one reminds me of my LDD Onyx haha.

the shimmery hair is pretty but the cowgirl look confuses me SO MUCH lol.

Hello,

Thank you for the pic, C.  :)

Holy....are those underpants over a pair of tights? That just looks weird as heck to me! LOL!

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

"super rare surprise" does that mean the blind bag gimmick has a purpose this time around or are they just lying again?

Cookieswirlc unboxing vid of the winter disco dolls

https://youtu.be/wN28wUEuM88

that glitter caked lipstick is coming RIGHT off when I get em. I HATE glitter lips

Im still so confused by the vegas cowgirl stripper look cosmic queen has going on. WHY?

And still no clue what the "ultra rare surprise" refers to.

I love DJ, she's definitely on my to get list. I think snow bunny one is cute but i'm not sure I LOVE her (the hair is cool though) and I like Baby doll's one mostly but bits of her outfit are a bit strange.

I love cosmic... nova?'s hair but that's like the only bit I like. Her outfit is, to me, a hot mess of thematic confusion and kinda trashy.

but dang that hair is cool.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service