Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Another forum as this and I thought it was fun, and great to see how everyone displays the dolls. I searched and didn't see this up yet. Show us your MH Collection. Here is mine: very small, I only have 10 right now, plus Vanellope, Duffy, Beaker, Ursula and My Marie Antoinette and Holly Golightly Pullips.

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My shelf-sitters -

My fashion pack-wearing ladies (and Roller Maze Operetta, who got mixed in there somehow) -

My cupboard-sitters - 

My newest dolls, who I haven't found a place for yet. (This is the last post, I promise.) -

I love this thread! All my daughters dolls (new and loose) are in bins, getting great ideas for displaying them!

25 dolls. I only collect the basic version of each character.I have Frankie skull shores and dead tired, Skull Shores is great to see their details without messing with hair, and she is perfect to see wear dolls can fit, shelves. Dead Tired is for the bed. 

I keep them in my wadrobe, and the boxes under my bed.

that's the exact collection i'm trying to put together, only difference is i keep mine in box
(see picture in first page)

camila said:

25 dolls. I only collect the basic version of each character.I have Frankie skull shores and dead tired, Skull Shores is great to see their details without messing with hair, and she is perfect to see wear dolls can fit, shelves. Dead Tired is for the bed. 

I keep them in my wadrobe, and the boxes under my bed.

Wow!! Great collections everyone! I love how some ppl keep them in boxed and some don't. I have been debating this with myself.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service