Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Kiyomi Haunterly's bio has been leaked. You can see it here: http://ladyduckington.tumblr.com/post/101400346315/full-bio

We were right all along, she really is a faceless ghost.

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Kiyomi, I hope we get to know more of the other ghosts aswell soon

I'm pleased Kyomi IS in fact the monster I thought she'd be. Yay faceless monsters hahah.

I really hope Mattel aren't going the "polite honourable cliche japanese" route with this girl. I dunno, her bio reads a bit stereotyped kinda like all the complaints levied at Jinafire for being borderline offensive in her "old chinese master" behaviour. I dunno, I just hope she's more than a big ol' stereotype, Mattel you are better than that.

Interesting she has a pet. I wonder if they'll actually come with them though, because Skelita and Jinafire both mentioned pets and still didn't get them. *sigh* I really really want pets back, I love the pets.

But wth is a Kaiju? Isn't it just a generic "monster", as in, it has no specific look it's just a name given for anything big and smashy and monstery?

Wikipedia says there's umbrella monsters omg...

Maybe her bag is her pet then? It has a face *snort*

But in all seriousness, I do hope we see pets.

I really like her bio.

The fact she says she changes color based on what emotion she is feeling is making me wonder about her potential future dolls. I hope there will be alot of color variety in her future, but then again, Howleen stated she loves coloring her hair in different colors regularly and still hasn't done that much so far, so it could be a long shot with Kiyomi aswell.

I remember Catrine saying something in a similar sense, and she hasn't had much of a different color use either.

Oh absolutely! Those are very true words... We are the kind of fandom that doesn't forget.

Triumvirate said:

I had the same thought. I think they need to stop putting things like that in bios unless they really plan to follow through with that idea in future designs. The fandom doesn't forget those things. We take them seriously.

Mighoula Scaremeyer said:

I really like her bio.

The fact she says she changes color based on what emotion she is feeling is making me wonder about her potential future dolls. I hope there will be alot of color variety in her future, but then again, Howleen stated she loves coloring her hair in different colors regularly and still hasn't done that much so far, so it could be a long shot with Kiyomi aswell.

I remember Catrine saying something in a similar sense, and she hasn't had much of a different color use either.

I'm guessing her baby kaiju is most likely going to resemble a little godzilla.  That's the most common 'monster' referred to as a kaiju.

yeah that's the most likely, a small lizardy monster thing.

Kiyomi bio clearly says that she is reserved and watches people. Seems like she's spectra's ravel for gossip lol. If that's what she is I'm looking forward to her.  Of chose if she is just super shy that could be kind of boring. If her pet is a baby godzilla i want to at least see it. She also mentions that she doesn't like load ranting and finds it dishonorable.  I know people watches don't have to be gossip but when you get knowledge of things it hard not to let some of it slip. 

I like Kiyomi a lot better after seeing her art, I definitely want to read the rest of their bios! I hope they come with their pets...

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service