Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Come up with a way to take control of The Hill from the person above you.  Since I'm the first one here, I'll start...

THIS IS MY HILL!  NONE SHALL TAKE IT FROM ME!

Views: 345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Blasts Frashetta Stein off the hill with a hose full of mustard)
I am queen!!!! bow to me!!!!! My hill!!!!

I blow up the hill with nuclear bombs.

Ahaha! I'm the OVERLADY of the hill now!

HA! the nuclear bomb created a bigger and better hill!

In which.....I RULE IT!!!

Gets Justin Beiber to scream her "Baby" song in Arandomcreeper's ear and push him/her off the hill!!
MY HILL !!!!......... Justin you can go now.......
Calls Dr.Doofenshmirtz to sing "Kick It Up A Notch" in ZombieMobz's ear and use a "Kingofthehillinator" to zap them off the hill. "This is the Internat. Waffle Day Monument Hill!" Eh, Internat. Waffle Day is on Wednesday.
Calls perry the platupus... Agent P! to kick maggie AND dofensmirtz off the hill and shoots lazers at them!
Bye-Bye!

Gets Arcee, Bulkhead, and Ratchet to transform and run ZombieMobz over. "Bye bye!"

(Gets an army of Minions and GIR as the leader to guard my hill) "Eh, just to be sure."
Shoots down the minions, gives GIR a bag of waffles which slows him down and I throw him off.....THEN I blast maggie hydro off with a hose full of chocolate milk.....
YA! I are success!

:O The minions!!

(Goes to a lab and makes the minions gain the awesomeness and epicness of Chuck Norris and comes back and gets them to attack ZombieMobz) "The hill is mine! My birthday is Nat. Pancake Day!!!" Seriously, it is! :D

(Gets Draculaura to bite Maggie and make her uncovious enough to fall off the hill)

"THE RPIK DUCK IS COMING!!! TAKE SHELTER  AND GET OFF OF MAH LAWN!!!!!!!!!!
(Bump!)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service