Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Hello,

We just started getting a new TV station in Northern Calif called "TBD " it airs on 44-4 and it runs a lot of funny & cute videos, gaming shows and in the morning 7 days a week they air Kids Click programming and they show a Barbie one called, "Dreamtopia " ( centered around Chelsea/Kelly doll adventure ) then Monster High, "Adventures of the Ghoul Squad" and Lego Friends after...

Here is a Link to MH episodes & you can watch them online free too :)

Happy Sun Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

THE LINK :

https://kidsclick.com/shows/monster-high

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Maureen,

Cool news! Thanks!   :)

<Disappears into a shadow>

Goodbye,

The Whispering Wolf / Wolfie

Dear Wolfie,

Happy Wed :) I have all the MH movies on DVD and 2 dvds of their web episodes but these cartoons I had not seen..then after I posted this I found all these episodes on You Tube too.

Happy Shopping Hugs,

Maureen

Hello,

I only have "Boo York, Boo York" on DVD, but I should try to get "Great Scarrier Reef" sometime, because that was the other one that I really, really liked.

Goodbye,

Dear Wolfie,

I love all my MH dvds and think you will too..I noticed a lot of the older movies are on sale or in the bargain bins at wal mart & Target etc..

Hugs,

Maureen

Hello, Maureen,

I agree, but I tend to spend all of my money on dolls! I need to get my priorities straight, because I still want at least one more MH movie. LOL!

Goodbye,

Dear Wolfie,

I hope you do get the dvd you want..Ebay & amazon have good deals on the dvds too..Target puts a lot of them in the 5.00 end cap..same with wal mart..and if you have a Fry's Electronics near you they put them on sale too...Craigs list ads, Next door , Libraries sell some of their movies used at a discounted price too.

Happy Sun Hugs,

Maureen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service