Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

My sister and I found a product tag at SuperK that reads "Monster High 413" with a price of $4.13.  Of course, there is nothing there yet, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen it.   It think it's an programming error.  I believe they are getting new MH merchandise in on April 13th, hence, the 4.13 tag. 

A lot of K-marts are closing.  One by me in Chicago has 20% off the whole store.  I was there the day before and they had loads of MH Sweet 1600 dolls and lots of other things.  The day the signs went up for the closing sale, everything MH was pulled off the shelves.  I'm sure they sent those items to the stores that are staying open. 

Hey I'm pretty sure that the tag is for Skull Shores Frankie. And I do believe that is an error for the pricing. I think it is for the date that it is expected to come put. 4/13

It is on the layout in the store I work in and it is killing me to wait for it!

I so hope it's SS Frankie! And with Kmart being the only major store recognizing her, it makes believe she may be an exclusive for them. Sadly there aren't any Kmarts in my city! Ughs...

i think it might be a sale cause down here in florida where im at, all kmarts are closing. not sure if your kmarts are closing too..

The doll was originally called 4-13, but it is Skull Shore Frankie -- I'm wondering if it's an exlusive(ish) doll. As in, we haven't seen anything suggesting that Target, Walmart or Toys R Us will carry her -- maybe not because they have had their own exclusives. But it seems like Kmart, and the privately owned toy/doll shops will be carring her.

The tag should mean the doll will show up on the store self within a few weeks.

Just check, my Kmart has the tag but she's 9.99 for me -- should be $4.13 like the website had :(

Of course they have a spot for the regular Skull Shore dolls too -- that tag says "Island Asst"

It has been suggested a few times that she will be a Kmart exclusive but this is not true. There is a post on here some where that I am too lazy to go find that someone saw the same sort of tag that said something like "13 doll" in a Toys R Us. Seeing that she won't be out till around the first of April (from what has been said in another post here that I am ALSO too lazy to go hunt down) it makes sense that not all of the stores have tags or labels up yet.  

Yeah, it would be silly of them to make SS Frankie a KMart exclusive, considering there's barely any KMart stores left. The only "good" that would do is make the doll more rare than it should be. D:

Haunting Hanna said:

It has been suggested a few times that she will be a Kmart exclusive but this is not true.

The Kmart closest to me is going out of business. They had a Holt, a Gloom Beach Jackson, and a really beat up Forbitten Love set last time I went. I figured since the store was closing they'd mark the toys down more than 20% off, but 3 weeks later everything is still barely on sale and only Jackson is left.

I found BW SS Frankie in a Justice store this afternoon!! An employee told me they got in one box today, which she thought had nine dolls in it. She said she put out 7 this morning and one lady bought all 7. Fortunately for me, she didn't put out the last two until after this woman left the store! I'm so happy I didn't have to search for this doll...that's a nice change :) This was the Wooldridge, IL Justice but I bet other locations got her in, too. She was $8.40 with the 40% off. Happy hunting!
Ah omg I must call every justice ASAP! Ahhhhhhhh!

J Moore said:
I found BW SS Frankie in a Justice store this afternoon!! An employee told me they got in one box today, which she thought had nine dolls in it. She said she put out 7 this morning and one lady bought all 7. Fortunately for me, she didn't put out the last two until after this woman left the store! I'm so happy I didn't have to search for this doll...that's a nice change :) This was the Wooldridge, IL Justice but I bet other locations got her in, too. She was $8.40 with the 40% off. Happy hunting!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service