Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

This month's theme will be Prom. You have all month to work on it and we'll post out prom pics on the first of July.

Views: 815

Replies to This Discussion

Heres mine, its really simple, I only used three fabrics in bethie's and i only used pipecleaners in andrea's

I love how everybody's getting really into this month's theme! They're all looking great so far!

Any true artist will always be overly critical of themselves. It is like they always know they can do better.

Since you have already told us that you are just learning to sew, you have done really well. The balance of colors is outstanding. You did a really good job on these.

Artistic Dream said:

Heres mine, its really simple, I only used three fabrics in bethie's and i only used pipecleaners in andrea's

My original seams came out terrible, so I redid them and my mom had to help me with them, these pictures are my second try. ^.^

So, I finished this June 1st, but go really lazy. Instead of just making a dress, I decided to go ahead and do a full custom. Along with making the dress, I curled her hair and repainted her.

I am a novice, and this was my first dress. Haha, this was sooo not my original design!

She looks beautiful! Like a fairy!

That looks great, I can't belive it was your first dress! did you make the shoes too?

This looks beautiful.

@lis b Haha, no sadly the shoes are from her original sweet 1600 outfit. I would like to try messing around with shoes and accessories later. However, right now I am more focused on perfecting my sewing skills.

@Artistic Dream and Gabby Goyle (2) Thank you both so much!

lis b said:

That looks great, I can't belive it was your first dress! did you make the shoes too?

You're welcome. :D

shoes might be a cool project to do for August's project.

Patience Matthews said:

@lis b Haha, no sadly the shoes are from her original sweet 1600 outfit. I would like to try messing around with shoes and accessories later. However, right now I am more focused on perfecting my sewing skills.

@Artistic Dream and Gabby Goyle (2) Thank you both so much!

lis b said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service