Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Is this like a new outfit, manufacturing mistake , or did someone  pull a switcheroo?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Dolls-Rochelle-Goyle-Jackson-J...

Views: 4239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this confirmed? Hate to be the butt of an AFJ as I told other collectors about this. lol

Lol!

I read the conditions on the ebay page, and it says includes handmade items. So that is the vest and pants. By the way the vest is hearts if you zoom in.

check any other MH item it says includes hand made items :P

Rue Lockheart said:

I read the conditions on the ebay page, and it says includes handmade items. So that is the vest and pants. By the way the vest is hearts if you zoom in.

Oh...well I still think someone messed with it, notice how the box on the right is bigger than the one on the left.

I wonder if it is possible that the clothes (Vest and pants) are reversible.  With Jekyll/Hyde being 2 personalities, possibly he gets 2 outifts.  If its not that, then I do wonder if someone messed with the outift, but I noticed 2 on eBay with the blue pants, and both from different sellers.

No xD I have jackson and its not :/

Sterling said:

I wonder if it is possible that the clothes (Vest and pants) are reversible.  With Jekyll/Hyde being 2 personalities, possibly he gets 2 outifts.  If its not that, then I do wonder if someone messed with the outift, but I noticed 2 on eBay with the blue pants, and both from different sellers.

Thanks for letting me know!  I wondered. 

clawdeena9Official said:

No xD I have jackson and its not :/

Sterling said:

Any one have one and notice if the clothes are reversable?

I bet you thatsome one took the Jackson out of the box and  made nwe clothes to fool you and saved the cords and re constructed it in some how

I noticed that too!

It is possible that the other Jackson is a variant.

Many collections like comic books and action figures have variants. Most variants have just one small difference such as a different paint color. Usually a variant is harder to find then the original. Comic book wise they would release 1 variant for every 50 printed or something like that. I would bet that if someone were trying to counter fit the dolls they would have aimed for something a bit more accurate.

Someone needs to take a pic if they find one of these sold in stores but It will be very hard to find though if it is legit. I'll keep my eyes open too :).

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service